30. Zayne

January 13th, 2022

"Oouu, bae it touched me!" I scream as a big ass dolphin swims past me and intentionally brushes against my arm. I swear the bitch even looks back and smirks at me!

Sahara smiles and swims towards me with Playboi not too far behind her. I can't believe she really got my black ass swimmin' in the damn ocean with fish and dolphins!

I ain't gon' lie, I'm scared as shit.

"Touch him baby." She grins widely and holds her arm out to touch the big grey beast but hell nah, I can't bring myself to do it.

Playboi dives under the water and comes back up a minute later smilin' from ear to ear. When he swims in front of me, I wrap my arms around his neck and pull myself up in his arms. That makes him hold me tight as another dolphin swims past us.

"I know big bad Zayne ain't scared of no fish." He laughs and opens his arms for Sahara's lil ass next in which she happily allows him to pick her up like a child.

"Put my big ass down." I roll my eyes and pretend I don't like him holdin' us both. He ignores me and presses a kiss against my temple before doin' the same to Sahara.

"Are you gonna snorkel or just swim?" Sahara asks while Playboi somehow floats with us both still in his arms.

"Just swim. These some big ass fish, I'm scared." I say honestly, makin' Sahara chuckle.

So for a while, I swim in the ocean next to Sahara and Playboi while they snorkel with a guide helpin' them enjoy themselves. It's nice to see them have a good time together with or without me.

Them fish is too big for me to even think about goin' underwater like I thought I wanted to do before Sahara set this whole thing up but still, it's cute that she even went out of her way to book this so I ain't complainin'.

After an hour passes, I'm ready to get out the water. So I leave the two of them and head back to shore where I dry off with a towel and get ready to sun bathe.

From afar, I watch the smiles on both Playboi and Sahara's faces. They are so beautiful to me.

I can't imagine my life without either of 'em at this point, they got me so wrapped around their fingers. My life has changed so much in the last couple of months, it's still unbelievable.

When I first saw Playboi, I never thought he would be able to bag me, but he did. It took years and a couple of tickets but somehow he managed to pull me and I'm happy he did.

As soon as I laid eyes on Sahara, I knew I had to have her. Everything about her is my type, even the things I didn't expect about her. She really got me sprung as fuck.

I wouldn't trade either of 'em for the world.

"Would you like a drink, ma'am?" I look up and see a pretty brown man with a thick accent, bald head and neatly trimmed beard.

I glance at the champagne glasses on the silver tray in his hand and turn my nose up.

"I need sum stronger than that, boo."

"We have a full bar at your service, ma'am." He smiles sweetly, now fully speakin' my language.

"I'll take a bottle of Henny, then."