15. Zayne

December 25, 2021

When Playboi's fiancé texted me early this mornin', I wasn't gon' respond to it at first. I figured she was on some messy shit since I'm fuckin' on her man.

But then she sent another one talm 'bout how she wanna try bein' poly and since he basically got another girl, we should hang out and see what happens.

I was intrigued, so I finally responded and now, a couple hours later, I'm on my way to their mansion, with a Desert Eagle in my purse, thanks to Sahara.

After I press the button at the front gate, I wait a few seconds for them to buzz me in and then I follow the GPS through this bougie ass neighborhood 'til I pull up to Playboi's ginormous mansion.

This nigga foreal livin' like Hugh Hefner, I can fuck with it.

"Ooouu, not you really the negro Hugh Hefner with this big ass mansion, Playboi." I tease as I step out the Range Rover to see both Playboi and Jayde waitin' on me.

As they should.

Jayde's eyes fall on the truck and then she turns to Playboi.

"Not now." He mumbles and then extends his hand out for me to take, which I do.

"I ain't been inside and I'm already in love."

"Jayde gon' give you a tour and imma meet y'all by the pool with the drinks." He smirks, tryna be slick but I know what his ass doin'.

I follow them into the biggest house I ever been in and damn. Everything about this place is luxurious. The chandelier, the staircase, the marble statues by the staircase, their portraits, shit.

"So this is the living room, obviously." Jayde starts her tour and I follow behind her without hearin' a word comin' out her mouth.

I'm too busy imaginin' myself in a crib like this one day, without Playboi and his girl. I can definitely see myself in somethin' luxurious, as I should be in but the only question is how imma do that?

I could play nice with Jayde and get in where I fit in...or I could-

"Do you think you'll stay in Arizona? Do you like it so far?"

I look over at Jayde to see her watchin' me.

"Girl nah. I'm tryna bounce as soon as I can. But shit, I'm fuckin' with yo house though."

"Oh, wow. I'm sure Angelo can get you to change your mind and stick around." Jayde smiles and then looks me up and down seductively. "Or maybe I can. Who knows. Ready for the pool? I know I am."

I laugh as her eyes wander over my body, takin' in the white strapless bikini under my shorts.

"I'm ready for some likka."

Jayde giggles and leads the way back downstairs. I try to pay attention to everything we pass by but once I lay eyes on her cute lil' waste line, it ain't hard to see why Playboi is attracted to her.

She is a gorgeous ass bitch.

"Like what you see?" Jayde flirts as she waits for me to join her at the bottom of their big ass staircase.