25. Playboi

January 6th, 2022

When I woke up this morning with Sahara in my lap, I didn't expect none of that to go down. Shit, I'm happy it did though.

I already feel lighter on my feet and I don't give a fuck that Zayne still got a slick lil attitude, even though that was this morning and now it's after 5pm.

I took them shopping after Sahara made me another breakfast. The fact she can actually cook got me ready to put a baby in her too.

It's almost 6:30pm and I'm hungry. So instead of going back to the house now that we're done shopping for the day, I take my girls to this restaurant we passed by earlier that had a line damn near wrapped around the building.

Zayne ain't said much today, which is new. Sahara's been just as quiet, which isn't new but it does surprise me that she's way more touchy now.

"Good evening, sir. Table for 3?" The hostess asks as he looks from me to Zayne and then Sahara's short ass.

"Yeah." I nod and tighten my grip around Zayne and Sahara's hips, making them both smile up at me.

Ten minutes later, I sit across from my girls and watch as they look over the menus, sitting close enough for their shoulders to touch.

I can't believe this shit is my life now. They're mine and they know it. After this morning, I'm done playing their little games.

"Buenas noches, soy María. I'll be taking care of you tonight." A woman with long black hair in a neat ponytail says as she looks from me, to my girls and then back to me.

"Mmm, what can I get for you, Señor?" María got her eyes on me as she speaks in fluent English with a smile on her face.

"I'll take the sancocho and a beer." I tell her as I hand over the small menu. She nods and looks at Zayne, waiting for her order patiently with a soft smile.

After both Zayne and Sahara order their food, the waitress walks off but not before glancing at us one more time with her lip pulled between her teeth.

"Stop playin' with me right now, Playboi." Sahara's voice is soft as silk but got so much venom behind her words, she catches my attention quickly.

"Whatchu mean?" I chuckle before I look over and see she's is actually mad. Her face is balled up into a deep frown.

"I'm finna slap you and that bitch, keep playin' games smilin' in her face like we ain't right here."

"Oop..." Zayne looks out the window and bites her lip.

"Aye, chill out ma. She's just bein' friendly, doin' her job." I bite back the smile playing on my lips since Sahara still got a scowl on her face.

"Let me see you smile in her face again."

"Yo ass crazy." I shake my head and sigh loudly. This girl is trippin.

"And is. I said what I said. Smile in her face when she get back if you want to."

Damn, I drop dick in shawty one time and she already ready to rip my head off over a waitress I ain't even flirting with.

When our food arrives, I make sure to keep my eyes on Zayne and Sahara so they both can see I'm about them and only them.

"Let me know if I can get you anything else." María says sweetly. I nod as my stomach growls from the smell of the Panamanian dish sizzling in front of me.