17. Zayne

December 27th, 2021

"Don't speak on whatchu don't know, Sahara."

My heart beatin' so hard, I can barely breathe. I knew anybody could figure out my past if they knew what to Google but damn, I ain't think it was gon' be Sahara.

"I know you lied. And I don't even care why. I just wantchu to stop fuckin' with 'em. That's it."

Sahara's possessive, I can see that now. Even in the dark, I can see the agitation sprinkled over the bridge of her nose.

"Sahara, bae we ain't even together and you trippin' over this nigga when you know he's just a lick. Aight though, imma just go back to the hotel 'cause I'm tired as fuck and you just blew mine." I groan and go to get out of bed when she grabs my arm and pulls me backwards.

"No, wait."

"Nah, it's coo." I pull my arm away and stand up.

I'm so fuckin' tired, my head got me seein' double. All I wanna do is sleep but I ain't tryna stay here tonight no more.

"You really gon' leave me right now?" Sahara asks while sittin' up with her back against the headboard.

When I ignore her, she climbs out of bed and pulls me into her arms. If I wasn't annoyed as fuck, it'd be cute.

"Mcht, yeah 'cause you pissed me the fuck off with that bullshit. Watch out."

"Zaaaayyyneeeeee."

"No, stop foreal and move." I try to shrug out of her grip but she don't let me go that easily.

Even though she's frustratin' me like fuck, hearin' her whine my name makes my heart squeeze tightly.

"Zayneeeee."

"Move."

"Baeeeee. Stop playin' games with me right now." The pet name makes my knees wobble so I stop resistin' her for a second and look down at the pout on her face.

"Ain't nobody playin' games." I snap and roll my eyes.

"I'm sorry."

"Whatchu say? Speak up." I pull my arm away from her and take a step back.

"I said I'm sorry. Stoppppp."

Big, bad Sahara ain't really all that big and bad no more. I like that shit.

"Mmm, good girl. Now come here."

"You still leavin'?" Sahara asks as she leaves a trail of kisses all over my neck and pushes me back on the bed gently.

"I'm tired as fuck, Sahara."

"Let me put you back to sleep then."

"Mhmm. Come on, girl." I roll my eyes again and fight the smile playin' on my lips.

Sahara just don't know what she's doin' to me...

****