35. Playboi

January 17, 2022

"Oouu, damn y'all. My ass was fat before but y'all keep fuckin' me the way y'all doin, imma be walkin round this bitch lookin like Nicki's lil sister. Damn my ass phat as fuck."

"You crazy girl." I laugh as I sit down to wait for my girls to finish gettin ready.

I noticed the way their smiles reach their eyes when I plan out our days lately. So I set things up once we made it to Columbia to take them to a spa so they can somehow relax comfortably, knowing they're safe with me.

"Nah but foreal, look." Zayne claps her naked ass cheeks together and grins when me and Sahara both bite our lips. "Ass phat, yeah I know." She imitates Nicki Minaj and twerks until Sahara walks over to her and bends her over, making em both laugh.

My chest swells at the sound of their laughter together.

It's past a feeling, it's a known fact i'm the luckiest nigga alive.

"I got y'all massages set up today, unless I need to cancel it and watch y'all make love." I smile when Sahara walks over wearin a skin tight black dress short enough to flaunt the tattoos coverin her legs and a smile on her face.

"You always make me smile, doin' shit like that." She makes herself comfortable in my lap before runnin her small hands thru the beard forming on my face.

Zayne joins us a minute later, wearing a white sundress, curvaceous hips proving her point about getting thick.

"I want some braids. I wanna switch it up." She grins when me and Sahara both nod in approval.

"That's gon' be sexy." Sahara then turns her attention onto Zayne and the flirty smirk on her face.

After a while, we finally make it to the spa. While they get massages, I make a couple phone calls to a few different private security companies I know about. I want to know my girls are protected at all times and I'm down to spend whatever on that.

After checkin some emails, my stomach drops when 'Dad' comes across the cracked screen.

I check the time on my Rolex and sigh. It's been a while since I talked to him or anybody else from my family, so I don't know why he's callin now.

"Hey dad. What's goin' on?"

"I wish I was callin with good news. But I'm not, mom's in the hospital and it's not lookin good." I close my eyes and let his words play back like I rewinded a tape.

I'm ashamed it's been so long since I reached out to mama and hearin she's sick and it's not looking good makes me sick instantly.

"How soon can you make it home, son?"

I let the last 27 years of my life with my mom play behind my eyelids as I search for the words to say back to dad. But nothin comes, as bad as I want it to.

"Angelo, I know we haven't stayed in touch over the years but Angel needs us to put that to the side and be there for her right now."

"I'll be there, dad." The words finally come out, leavin me feeling relieved.

When I hear him sniffle on the other line, my stomach turns. All my life, mom's been healthy so I don't know how to process the news but I can't shake the feelin of being afraid.