2. Playboi

December 10, 2021

You eva had a bitch so bad, after y'all stop fuckin with each other, you look for her in every other bitch you fuck with?

Yea, me too.

I fucked probably a thousand bitches tryna get Zayne, Ari and Rosie outta my system, even fell for another bad bitch and still, all I want is them.

Zayne specifically.

It's been years too and they ain't once reached out. So I know I sound like a lil pussy but I can't lie and say I wasn't in love, cuz I was.

Shit, probably still am. Still ain't met a bitch since that can suck dick like Rosie or take dick like Zayne...not even my girl.

I love her though, foreal. And imma probably marry her pretty ass. But she's monogamous as fuck and I'm not and that's our biggest problem.

So that's where we're at and honestly, it's gettin old dealing with the same shit.

I'm sittin in my dark blue 2021 McLaren 720S, running a hand over the waves in my hair. I know once I go inside, Jayde is gon start naggin and imma have a headache by the end of the night.

Nights like this, I don't mind when practice runs over. Unfortunately, this wasn't one of those times though.

"You're late, babe. What took so long?"

I toss my keys on the counter and walk over to the refrigerator to get some water.

"How was practice?"

I fuck with Jayde, I do. But sometimes she be feeling more like my mama than my girl and honestly, that shit is annoyin.

"I'm tired, man. I'm gon' shower and go to bed. Got film in the mornin'."

"Well damn, I can't get five minutes of your time?"

I turn around and see Jayde grilling me hard as hell. Even pissed off, she's bad as fuck. She's hella mixed, I can't remember everything she told me two years ago when we first made shit official but she got chinky eyes, long black, wavy hair and juicy pink lips.

Everything about Jayde is bad. Even her bad attitude and bad temper. But still, she ain't got shit on Zayne...not even on her worst day.

"Oookay, obviously not, then."

"I'm sorry, bae. I'm just distracted with this game comin' up. You know how I get before a rival game. I be locked in and in the zone, my b."

"Is that it?" She asks with a pout. Nodding my head, I pull Jayde's lil body into mine and place a kiss on her soft skin.

"Yeah, mamas. We good."

"I just want your attention." She mumbles as I kiss the other side of her neck.

"You got it now."

Jayde is hella shorter than me. So it don't take much for me to push her head down so she's on her knees. She pops my dick out and opens her mouth.

Soon as I slide in and she wraps her lips around me, I close my eyes and think about Zayne. Shit, every time I fuck Jayde, I think bout Zayne.

Can't help it.

She the only bitch that ever stamped me the way she did and I can't get past it.

"Mmmmm." Jayde moans as I push deeper down her throat.

I know she's gon gag soon. She don't suck dick like that unless she feels like I'm mad at her. Then she turns into a vacuum.

Behind my eyes, it's Zayne gettin a nigga right. I miss the way she used to suck the skin off my dick, her head was so damn crazy. And she knew it too.

That's what I loved the most about her. Her confidence and smart ass mouth. Plus them hips and her fire ass pussy. Damn.

I open my eyes, look down at Jayde as she bobs her head up and down and then nut in her mouth unexpectedly, thinkin bout the tattoos coverin Zayne's body.

"Why you do that?!" Jayde whines and stands up with a disgusted look on her face.

I laugh and pull my shorts up. That was a good quick nut.

"You know I don't like that shit." She continues to whine as she wipes her mouth. When she gags, I get up and walk up the windy stairs towards one of my favorite rooms in the 6 bedroom 5 bathroom mansion.

I turn the shower on from my phone and dim the lights. Jayde probably gon try and come in the bathroom to complain some more so I lock the door and then step out of my clothes.

Shawty got some good pussy, I ain't gon lie but the way she bitch about every thing I do kills a lot of shit I would do for her. She always complains about me wanting to spend time with her and do this and that but she can't even suck her nigga up without it being a problem.

Who tryna keep dealin with that?

I love her though. So I know my ass ain't goin nowhere. I just wish I could find my girls again.

She woulda been got the boot.