48. Zayne.

January 25, 2022

The smell of bacon in the air makes my stomach growl loudly as I lay in bed thinkin' about Playboi.

I feel a lil' bit sick without him.

That and bein' on my period got me feelin' a way, foreal. I know I should be by his side but bein' inside that hospital ain't somethin' I can do right now. I'm scared to have faith he'll wake up out of the coma 'cause I know how it feels to be let down.

I don't know what to think or feel.

"Good, you're finally awake." Sahara's voice enters the bedroom before she walks in carryin' a tray full of breakfast.

I smile as she sits next to me and hands over the food.

Scrambled eggs, bacon, French toast, strawberries and shredded potatoes.

"Thank you, baby. What time is it?"

"Almost two."

"Damn, bae, why you lemme sleep that long?!" I whine and rub the sleep from my eyes with my sore arm.

Fuck, my body is so sore.

"Your body is tired, mamas. You needed sleep so I let you sleep. Breena called. Playboi woke up."

"Thank God. When we goin' to see him?" Hearin' that shifts my whole mood. I don't care that my head hurts and my shoulder feels like I got shot again.

"After you eat and get ready but..." Sahara looks away with red cheeks, causin' my stomach to drop uncomfortably.

"What? What's wrong?"

"I got you somethin' first." She smiles bashfully and rubs her elbow.

"Aww, not you bein' shy right now. Whatchu get me, bae?" 

I watch as Sahara turns around and reaches for a dark blue velvet box that I didn't notice before.

My stomach flutters.

"Let me put it on you."

I bite my lip and sit back on the bed with my back on the headboard. As Sahara reaches for my right foot, I put the tray of food on the night stand and turn back to see her lustin' over my lil' toes and the butterfly tattoos across each of my feet.

My mouth drops when I see the diamonds and rhinestones in her hand. Surprisingly, I never thought to put a foot chain and toe ring on my feet before.