40. Zayne

January 19, 2022

"Baeeee." I moan softly at the feel of a long, warm tongue slidin' across my clit.

I open my eyes as my hand falls in between my legs, landin' in Sahara's pretty long black hair. She smirks with her face buried in phat mama and makes my stomach nerves start twerkin'.

"Fuckkk." I whimper when she starts suckin' on my clit before her tongue takes a deep dive.

My back arches and I'm awake just like that. I close my eyes and roll my hips into her tongue.

I loveeeee wakin' up to gettin' my pussy ate and she know that shit too.

Sahara got my legs shakin' in less than five minutes. When they close on their own, lockin' her in place with her tongue so fuckin' deep, she grabs my thighs roughly and pushes her tongue even deeper.

"Babbbyyyy, fuckkk. Eat this pussy, bae."

Hearin' her slurp my pussy juice up is the biggest fuckin' turn on. She makes me so goddamn wet, soon as I cum, I accidentally squirt and can't stop myself from moanin' out so damn loud.

Sahara climbs up from my legs and tongues me down, givin' me a chance to taste myself all over her tongue and chin and even down the side of her neck too. I kiss the tattoos on her neck softly and sigh when I reach down and feel how wet my baby is for me.

"I wanna feel you, baby." She whispers against my lips and oh my fuckin' God.

I ignore the pain in my shoulder and flip us over, suckin' on Sahara's bottom lip as she kisses me deeply. My hand got a mind of its own as my fingers wrap around her neck. I squeeze a lil' and bite my lip when she pulls away and moans softly.

When I open my legs and get positioned on top and in between Sahara's thighs, the second phat mama touches her wet ass pussy, I bite down harder on my lip and squeeze her throat even tighter.

"Fuck...yes." She squeaks out and palms my ass in both hands.

I knew it was a matter of time before we scissored, as much as we fuck but goddamn I wasn't ready for it to feel so fuckin' good. Between the two of us, it feels like we're rockin' the boat in a thunderstorm and oh my fuckin' God, I don't want it to stop.

She grabs a handful of my hair and pulls hard enough to push me closer to my next orgasm.

"Right there," she whispers as our clits rub against each other, both so wet it's all I can hear in the room.

Playboi must be gone.

Hearing her sultry moans and my name fall from her lips over and over, as soon as her climax hits her like a tsunami, phat mama squirts for the second fuckin' time, coverin' both of us in pussy juice.

"It's really blood over yo pussy, Zayne." Sahara mumbles against my lips and gives me butterflies so fuckin' easily.

The intensity from them big brown eyes get me weak every time, yo. I bite my lip when she puts both her hands on my face and gazes at me.

"Mmm, you in love baby?" I tease to calm down the nerves spiralin' out of control all over my body.

"Yeah, I am." She pauses and bites her lip. "Shit, if you got me, then I gotchu."