29. Zayne

January 13th, 2022

Listenin' to the waves crash against the shore as I bake under the sun, I can't stop myself from smilin', thinkin' about Sahara and Playboi.

This ain't how I thought my life was gon' be so soon but I damn sho' can get used to it. I ain't gon' lie either, I'm fuckin' with both of 'em.

Sahara got my head gone somethin' crazy and Playboi don't even know his fine, chocolate ass been drivin' me up a wall. I gotta get used to him bein' a lil' sensitive but for now, it ain't too bad.

It doesn't take long for my mind to linger towards Ari. But this time, for the first time, my heart continues to beat. I hear her sweet voice in my head and see those cute freckles that I used to admire, my heart still beatin'.

"Wassup, mama?" Sahara's voice makes me smile with my eyes closed, still sun bathin'. "You're out here early."

"Mhm."

"You good?" She asks as she straddles my lap and stares down at me.

"I couldn't sleep."

A small part of me feels sad when Sahara removes herself from my lap and sits next to me.

"Me either. What's on yo mind? Ari?"

I turn my head to look Sahara in her deep chestnut brown eyes and bite the inside of my cheek.

My tongue betrays me and answers "Yes", instead of ignorin' her questions.

"How you know that?" I ask and push my body up but wince at the pain shootin' thru my shoulder.

"You always get this look when you're thinkin' about her."

Iono what to say. So I don't say a word. Instead, I put my eyes on the ocean in the distance and swallow the lump in my throat.

Sometimes, it makes me uncomfortable knowin' Sahara watches me as hard as she does. I ain't never had it before, besides with my love, Ari.

Goosebumps cover my arms at the thought.

"I know I can't make the pain go away but I..." she stops talkin', takes a deep breath and then starts again. "I guess I just wanted you to know, whenever you're ready for me, I gotchu. Take yo time grievin' but-"

I smile and pull Sahara's petite body back on top of me. My hand finds it's way around her throat, pullin' her into a slow, passionate kiss. I can't tell if she's tryna steal my breath away intentionally but fuck, I damn near whimper when her tongue grazes my bottom lip.

"You mean that?" I kiss on her neck lightly before bitin' down on her warm skin with my teeth.

"Mmm, yeah." She grabs my face and flicks her tongue over my bottom lip before pullin' away, teasin' me. "Whenever you're ready."

"What if I'm ready now?" I ask, so turned on, I can feel phat mama beggin' to be touched.

Sahara stares into my eyes and makes my stomach do a weird dance.

As bad as I wanna look away, she got me stuck in a trance with them pretty ass brown eyes.

"Like I said, take yo time, bae. I'm here forever, regardless."

Ugh, she just don't know what she be doin' to me, sayin' shit like that! I bite my lip and look away from the love sittin' in the pool of her eyes.

"Anyways, I wanna do somethin' today since it's our last day here for a lil' bit. I got everything taken care of."

I glance up and check our surroundings quickly.

"He still don't know that, don't be broadcastin' our shit like that." I say, laughin' lightly as I start massagin' small circles against her sun kissed tattooed covered thighs.