10. Zayne

December 16, 2021

I'm a lil' nervous goin' out to eat with Playboi and Sahara 'cause I know his name comes with paparazzi and the last thing I need is for my picture to be all over the tabloids, despite the fact a bitch look sexy as fuck tonight.

We ain't in the hotel lobby three seconds before we got folks breakin' their necks to see us. And Playboi eats that shit up, positionin' himself in between us even though it's Sahara who I'm tryna be next to.

"Let's take the Rover so I can see y'all sititin' pretty in the back together." He says, flashin' his pearly white, million dollar smile.

"Mhmm, I like that." Sahara smiles and winks at me when she catches my eyes takin' in her slim thick waistline.

This bitch is beyond sexy. I can't handle it and that dress ain't makin' it no easier.

I hand Playboi the keys and follow them outside towards the parkin' garage.

It's hot as fuck in Arizona and I'm not used to it at all. It feels like as soon as my white toes make it outside, sweat starts formin' on my forehead and ion like that shit.

"It's hot as fuck outchea, hurry up y'all. Damn." I complain, which makes Sahara shake her head but the lil' smirk she gives me...lawdddd Jesus.

Playboi don't talk much once we in the car and neither does Sahara. They both so fuckin' quiet, it makes my skin crawl.

I shoulda smoked my whole blunt before poppin' out with them 'cause sittin' next to Sahara's fine ass with her damn near silent got me nervous as fuck.

She grabs my chin and pulls my face so I can see that damn smiley piercin'. My stomach drops.

"Whas wrong, mama?"

Ion like how somethin' so simple got my knees feelin' weak. Nah, ion like that shit at all.

"Nothin', I'm chillin." I say and pull my face away. "And I ain'tcho mama."

Sahara smirks and grabs my face again, this time makin' sure her red acrylic nails dig in my skin.

"You're whatever I say you is but go off, boo."

"Y'all had a restaurant in mind?" Playboi cuts thru the tension in the backseat, leavin' me smilin' 'cause with the way phat mama purrin', Sahara was this close to havin' my pussy in her hand.

"I made reservations at Majestic Wave."

"Ain't that the new joint that just opened up downtown?" Playboi asks as he stares at us thru the rear view mirror.

"Yeah, my daddy own it." Sahara says, lookin' out the window as we pass by two police cruisers pullin' somebody over.

My stomach flutters as my heart skips a beat.

The rest of the ride to whatever restaurant they talkin' about, my mind is foggy. I can't get Rozay outta my thoughts no matter how hard I try.

I was dead wrong lettin' Lori do her like that, I know but what else was I supposed to do?

Fuckin' with Rozay, I'd probably be on my way to prison right now. Lori was right too, I never thought Rozay would cheat on me. She broke the trust I had for her when she dogged me for a nigga that played her.