42. Playboi

January 22, 2022

The last few days being with the family and my girls, has been the most I've enjoyed myself in a while.

I know it's a lot to deal with on their part but I'm proud that they're trying to get to know my family and my folks is trying to get to know them.

So far, everybody fucks with them heavy, like I predicted, especially SaBreena, mama and granny.

When I cooked breakfast for the three of us over an hour ago, I was smiling the whole time I stood in front of the stove thinking about the glow on their faces.

I ain't never been this happy in my life.

Now as I stand in the shower with steam filling the bathroom, I start grinning all over again.

"Bae, how long you finna be in here? Baby gon' install this wig on me." Zayne's raspy voice adds another reason for me to smile with my eyes closed, enjoying the hot water running all over my body covered in scratch marks.

"I'm 'bout to get out, y'all good." I respond, still leaning against the wall as the water beats down on my chest.

"You smell good papa."

"Hell yeah, you do." Zayne adds next making me bite my lip.

"It's always room for y'all in here."

"Mmm, but you said be ready in an hour so." Sahara says and peeks her head in the glass shower. "You are so fuckin' sexy."

"Oou, I wanna see some dick too." Zayne pokes her head in the shower next and then nibbles on her lip seductively.

"Back up so you can go get dressed and I can do yo hair mamas."

I turn the water off as Sahara hands me the towel hanging on the towel rack. With a small pout, Zayne does walk off to the closet where Sahara already laid her clothes out.

Drying off, I look up and meet Sahara's dark brown eyes staring into me.

"You go get dressed too." I shoo her away and make her giggle before she walks off next.

I wanna do something for them I ain't done yet. We're in my city. And I wanna enjoy my women. Take em somewhere they've never been to do something they ain't never did before.

That's what I'm thinking about when I wrap the towel around my waist and walk into the closet. 

I put on a pair of green loose, solid cargo pants, a wife beater and then a gray hoodie. Then I slip on a blue and orange bomber jacket and orange and white low Nike dunks.

Sahara walks into the closet when I'm putting an orange beanie on.

"You look so good, I wanna suck yo dick, papa." She chews on her bottom lip. "But I just came in here to get some lash glue."

I laugh at the lust and desire on her face as she walks back out the closet quickly.

While they finish getting ready, I go outside to the balcony and look down at the cars, trucks, buses and people walking on the sidewalk.

Over the last few weeks, I've been thinking about football less and less and more about how I'm gonna get my girls out of the trouble they're in.

I know they think they gotta resort to the streets but they don't. Well, at least they don't have to be the ones to get their hands dirty, anyways.