31. Zayne

January 13, 2022

I can't stop myself from smilin' when I take a sip of the cocktail in my hand and adjust my shades, gettin' the perfect view of Playboi and Sahara gazin' at me as I finish tourin' the yacht again.

He really did his thing when he bought this one.

I'm in love and if I could, I would live in this bitch, it's so nice. I ain't never been in no boat that got bedrooms in it but this one got four and a bathroom in each one. It's big as fuck.

My pussy tingles as I look around the luxurious yacht yet again, finishin' the lil' fruity cocktail Playboi whipped us up durin' the tour of the boat.

"You did yo big one with this yacht, papa." I nibble my bottom lip as he walks over to me and pulls me into his muscular arms.

He grabs my throat and grips my ass as I press our lips together. I can feel Sahara's eyes on us and that turns me on.

"Angelooo," I moan as I tilt my head to the side, givin' him access to bite where it turns me on most.

Sahara quietly walks over to the two of us and instantly gets on her knees. When I feel her cool fingers against my thighs, my stomach flutters.

Quickly but smoothly, she slides my black thong to my feet, kissin' the inside of my thighs when I step out of em.

Butterflies invade my stomach as Playboi sucks on my earlobe.

"So pretty." Sahara mumbles right before her tongue and the snake bites that drive me crazy slide across my clit slowly.

My back arches at the feelin' which makes Playboi tighten his grip around my throat before he bites down hard enough to make me whimper.

I close my eyes and a second later, somehow, Playboi got us in the master suite, butt ass naked, and I'm beyond ready to get fucked.

"Come suck this dick, shawty." Playboi says with a smirk as he holds eye contact with Sahara.

Phat mama purrs so loud, I gotta level my breathin' so a bitch don't pass the fuck out.

Sahara licks her lips and strokes every inch of Playboi all while lookin' up at him as she opens her mouth.

My mouth waters watchin' Sahara on her knees, deep throatin' Playboi like a true throat goat.

I bite my lip and make my way behind her small body. Her pussy so damn wet, it's a trail of arousal leakin' down the back of her thighs.

Temptation lures me in, in the blink of an eye.

"Ohh, shiiit." Sahara moans as I spread her cheeks and let my tongue glide over her fountain.

Playboi grunts and grabs Sahara roughly by the hair. I slap her hard on the ass and moan when she tries to pull away from Playboi but he forces his dick down her throat.

I'm so wet, I know as soon as either of em touch me, imma bust so fast but ion even care.

"Fuckkkk." Playboi moans and I swear to God it might be the sexiest sound I've ever heard.