24. Zayne

January 5th, 2023

The next mornin' when I wake up to the smell of bacon, my stomach growls like I ain't ate in years even though I was full before I went to bed last night.

I groan and sit up. My arm is so fuckin' sore and it don't feel like these pills is doin' shit for me. I glance to my side and roll my eyes when I see Sahara ain't in bed next to me.

After a few minutes of me sittin' there scrollin' through my phone, I get up and go to the bathroom.

When I'm done makin' myself presentable, I slip on a robe and walk through the house until I find whoever got the house smellin' like a full course meal.

To my surprise, it ain't Playboi in front of the stove like it's been every mornin' since we got here.

Sahara got her back turned to me, givin' a full view of her plump ass in white boy shorts. Her hair is in a bun, showin' off the tattoos coverin' her neck.

"Mornin'." I say to her as I close the distance between us. She smiles and accepts the kiss I leave on her jaw.

"Where Playboi at?"

"Still sleep. I wanted to surprise him this time." Sahara turns and then bites her lip when she sees I ain't got nothin' on under this skimpy ass satin robe.

I sit on one of the bar stools and watch as she adds bits of bacon into an omelette. Seein' her cook got me smilin' though.

"Why you ain't tell me you can cook?" I ask with the same grin on my face.

"You ain't ask."

"Mmm, well what else iono about you?"

"A lot baby. But we got time for all that. You mine forever." The way she smirks and makes my heart skip a beat so easily makes me sick.

I bite my lip and pull my eyes away. Iono what it is she's doin' to me but goddamn...I can't get enough.

After Sahara finishes making three omelets, she puts them on trays, hands me one and then tells me to follow her in the direction of Playboi's room.

Since it's technically his house, he got the biggest room in the house with the biggest bed too. Definitely fit for a king and his two queens.

It's still dark in the room even though it's after 8am, thanks to the blackout curtains hangin' up. He's sleepin' so peacefully, I got half a mind to let him sleep.

Standin' in front of his bed with a sly grin on her face as she stares down at Playboi, Sahara got other plans than havin' breakfast.

I watch her sit the plate down on the nightstand before she climbs in his lap and motions me to join them in bed.

Phat mama know wassup 'cause before I can blink my eyes, she gets to purrin' so fast.

I bite my lip when she leans down and leaves a soft kiss on the side of his neck. After a few more, Playboi finally opens his pretty brown eyes and starts smilin' before he can see who's in his lap.

"Wake up." She purrs quietly as she nibbles on his chocolate skin.

"Shit, I'm up now." Playboi mumbles and looks over at me as I bite down even harder on my bottom lip.