11. Zayne

December 20, 2021

Even though Playboi got a whole bitch at home, ever since we had dinner the other night, this nigga been clingy as fuck, textin' my phone what feel like every five minutes even though he supposed to be outta town for a game.

Shit annoyin' as fuck.

I roll my eyes when my phone goes off again for the fifth time 'cause it ain't nobody but that nigga. And since he ain't talkin' 'bout no money, ion respond.

Instead, I toss my phone to the side and look up to see Sahara already starin' at me.

I ain't talked to her or Playboi since the other day so earlier today, when she hit me up to come smoke with her, I couldn't say no.

I ain't finna smoke mine when I can smoke hers, so why not?

"Wassup, gimme my face back or come sit on it." I tease and pat the spot next to me on her big ass couch.

"You play too much." She smirks but joins me anyway.

Sahara is pretty as fuck, like gorgeous. The dangerous energy surroundin' her plus the tattoos and piercings make her sexy but her face is flat out beautiful.

I bite the inside of cheek and stare down at the carpet. As I do that, my phone vibrates again but I don't even check it.

"Wassup with yo nigga? Y'all beefin' or sum?"

"What nigga? Ion got one of those." I roll my eyes and shake my head.

See, Playboi got this bitch gettin' the wrong idea and I ain't even fucked on him like that.

"Mcht, the NFL dude. Wassup with 'em?" She snarls with an eye roll of her own.

"Oh, he just my lil' trick." I shrug and smile at her. "Why? You jealous?"

"He tryna cuff you?" She questions, avoidin' my question the way I'm dodgin' the eye contact she tryna share wimme.

"Probably but he got a whole ass fiancé and I can't be cuffed, baby."

"You talk so much shit, Zayne. It's aight though, I fuck with it." Sahara smirks and picks her phone up from the coffee table.

"Talk shit how? I'm bein' real."

"Imma cuff you." She says nonchalantly while swipin' across her screen before pullin' out a second phone from her bra.

The way I get butterflies pisses me off, 'cause what the fuck?

"Girl bye. You gon' roll me a blunt and eat some pussy, that's what you gon' do. And if it's good, I might strap you later."

"Now you know you need to stop. Ion een take dick so I know you trippin' right now." She rolls her eyes but got this half smirk on her face that drives me crazy.

"Why not?" I lean close enough to bump her with my elbow.

"Ain't finna have me goofy over yo fine ass."

I can't tell if she's jokin' or not since her attention is on both her phones so I nudge her again.

"Nah foreal, you don't take dick?"