32. Playboi

January 14, 2022

I knew when I roofied Zayne and Sahara, it was going to be a risky move.

But I made that decision anyway because I knew Zayne enough to know she was up to something. I didn't have to know much about Sahara to see she was down for whatever Zayne had in mind.

I groan at the headache forming and look across the room at Zayne as she lays on the floor, naked and barely breathing.

Then I turn to my left to see Sahara also passed out, only she's closer to me but still out of reach since both my hands and feet are still handcuffed.

My chest tightens, looking from one restraint to the next.

I shouldn't have let them tie me up, that wasn't part of what I had planned for them since they thought they were leaving me.

At first, I wasn't sure if I had heard right when I overheard Sahara talking to some kind of pilot about passports. But then it clicked in my head all at once.

They were planning on being picked up from my boat the whole time.

So I did what I had to do and as requested, the staff minus the captain, were all sent home so we were alone, cruising off into the ocean without a final destination.

"Playboi."

I look up to see Sahara rubbing her eyes, trying to sit up even though she's weak.

I pull on the handcuffs, ignoring the shooting pain in my wrists.

"Soon as I can get up, imma shoot you right in the fuckin' head, yo." Sahara mumbles sleepily before she passes back out.

Movement in Zayne's direction turns my head in an instant to be met with a hand across my face.

"Yo, what the fuck!" I yell out in pain as my face throbs instantly.

"You fuckin' drugged us?!"

I blink my eyes and shake off her handprint. The rage in her eyes resembles the way I feel having a woman put her hands on me.

"Baby, get up." Zayne coos at Sahara as she picks her small body up.

Thankfully, she doesn't wake up easily. After a few seconds, Zayne lays her back down and covers her body with a blanket.

Then she turns to me, showing off devil horns made by Satan himself.

"You know what? I'm not even mad you drugged us, I should've expected it. But you're the dumb ass still tied up. Once bae wakes up, we're gone."

"Where you gon' go, Zayne? I don't know how long we were passed out. I had the staff go home and the captain steer the boat. I don't even know where we are." I chuckle lightly at the frown now etched into her flawless caramel kissed face.

She opens her mouth and then closes it again, crossing her arms when she realizes she's still naked.

Staring at her hips and curvaceous body sends life to my third leg, which makes her smirk.

"You really roofied us so we didn't leave you?"

I nod and look over at Sahara as she sits up completely this time.

"You can shoot me if you want, but I didn't drug you for no reason. Y'all got me fucked up thinkin' you're just gon' do some reckless shit like that bein' my women. I'm in love with y'all, y'all can't leave me. Not when I wanna give y'all the world."

Sahara bites her lip and closes her eyes. My eyes find Zayne's to see the blush on her cheeks she can't hide.

It was so many times before now that I fantasized about making her smile with her eyes the way she's doin right now and damn, it's finally right in my face.