5.

stellapulisic
1hr ago

stellapulisic 1hr ago

hannahreyna
1hr ago

hannahreyna 1hr ago

__

"Why'd you post that!?" The brunette exclaimed, snatching Hannah's phone out of her hand. Stella watched as followers were pouring in direct messages. She could feel her heart racing, along with the nerves twisting through her body.

Hannah shrugged in response, waving a dismissive hand. "It's not a big deal."

Stella clenched her jaw, looking at her friend in dismay. "Han, it is a big deal and you know it. Everyone's gonna think me and Gio are dating."

"So?" She raised a brow. "Isn't that what you want? To be dating my cousin?"

Stella blushed bright pink, looking away. Her eyes drifted to the pool. The water sloshed back-and-forth with the wind softly blowing over. Some birds chirped in the background, hanging in the palm trees. The waitresses and waiters stood near the archways, observing the area in case the two girls needed anything.

"I don't know." Stella finally forced words out of her mouth.

Hannah shook her head, clicking her tongue against the roof of her mouth. "Bullshit."

Stella crossed her robe strings, bringing the warm fabric closer to her skin. The bright white contrasted against her tanned skin and brown hair. She sunk into lounge chair, flickering her eyes towards her friend. "Maybe you should ask your cousin what he wants."

Hannah set down the magazine she was flipping through. Her head turning to look at Stella in confusion. "I know what he wants. And you should too. It's so obvious he likes you."

"Not to me." Stella threw her legs over the side, leaning forward. "He's so wishy washy. He's flirty one minute and he friend-zones me the next. How can I tell when he acts like that?"