54.

Can I rant?

Can I rant?

Please. I've told you enough drama to last a lifetime. Tell me more.

Gio still has Chloe's number.
He still has a heart beside her name.
She's coming to Germany.
And originally she was going to stay with us and I didn't know.
Now, after I confronted G, she's gonna stay at a hotel.

Come again?

I was at Gio's practice with Joah and Carolina and everything was fine!
Gio asked me to take some pictures of him and as I was, Chloe texted him some bullshit text about her being so thankful she could stay with him.
AND she had the audacity to make a joke about how she fits in his bed.

Oh, so we're fighting a bitch?

Gio and I talked about it and he explained she has family problems ? And that she just got broken up with, which was to me, A BIG RED FLAG!
But idk.
He was trying to defend her.

Why is she even coming to Germany?

Some award ceremony. Apparently if she stays with us there won't be as much publicity.

Fuck that. She's a hallmark actress.

That's what I said but Gio got defensive.

Weird. So you guys talked and he said he would tell her to stay in a hotel?

Yep. But one of the texts they sent to each other really hurt my feelings. Gio was basically saying he'd always be there for her. Don't you think it's a little suspicious?

I for sure wouldn't trust her. She was my friend back in the day but she's a conniving bitch as you know.

I'm well aware.

When is she coming?

In like a week.

That sucks. Im sorry. Want me to fly out there?

You gotta focus on the finishing touches of your wedding sis! Plus, Christian will be here too.

Why is he going to Dortmund?

We're all going to Bremen with Julian to see his brother and Maximilian Philipp.

OMG! Tell Max I send my love!
And Julian's going too? 👀
If anything fails... you can always go with the second julesyyy boy

Stoppp. Gio's already upset with him.

Julian?

Yeah. He came out before Gio after practice and I was freaking about Chloe. Joah told him I wasn't feeling well and Julian was just making sure I was okay.

And Gio saw?

He did. He came out right as Julian was checking my temperature with his hand.

HA. That's funny. Let my brother sit with the jealousy. He deserves it.

Everything just feels messy. Joah saw the text from Chloe and he was ready to kill Gio.

As he should.

Hannah 💀

What? I'm serious.

So am I! Gio is obviously still going to see Chloe while she's here. There's no doubt about that. But what should I do?

Go with him? And if he doesn't invite you then show up. Preferably with a knife.

I would rather not go to jail.

Just be cautious. We trust Gio but we don't trust Chloe.

I said the same thing to him.

Great minds think alike.

Do you think he wants to get back with her?

He'd be an idiot to do so.

Gio told me that he loves me and only me but what if I'm not enough?

Then that's his loss.

Wish me luck?

Keep me updated?

Yes.

And yes :) good luck. I can't wait to see you!

I can't wait to see you too!