68.

Hey Stella, I'm at work right now so I can't call but do you have a second to text?

Hey Mrs. Danielle :) I don't mind! Is everything okay?

Well, I heard from a little birdie that you and Gio have broken up.

Oh.
Yes.
We have.
I'm sorry I wasn't the first person to tell you.

It's quite alright, hon. Gio wasn't the one to tell me either. Carolina let it slip over the phone last night.

I'm sorry Hannah kind of lied to you. Carolina and Joah left Dortmund because of what happened with me and Gio.

It's okay, Stella. I understand. It'll be good for the kiddos to hang out with Hannah before the wedding anyway. They've missed her.

My only concern right now is you. Carolina said that you found Gio with Chloe? Is that right?

I think you should talk to Gio first. You should hear his side before mine.

Why? You've been my honorary daughter-in-law for so long. We all thought you'd be apart of the family, legally, in no time. Please, tell me how my son messed up. I want to know the facts in case he tries to lie.

We were visiting an old Dortmund teammate in Bremen. Christian and Hannah were with us, along with Julian Brandt and his brothers, Joah and Caro, and Chloe. That's a whole other story I'm sure you can ask G about. But at the get together, Gio snuck off with Chloe and then I found them together in bed.

His shirt was off. They looked like they had definitely been intimate. And then Gio admitted to kissing her.

Oh honey I'm so sorry! I can't believe he'd do such a thing. So that's why you left early for Florida?

Yeah. I needed to clear my head and everything just hurt so much. It still does. I don't really know what to do.

Im so sorry he's hurt you like this Stella. Im so disappointed in him, especially after everything that has happened in the past with Chloe. Is it okay if I talk to him about this? I won't mention that I spoke to you if you don't want.

That's fine. I don't care if you mention me.

Honey, I want you to know we all still love you. No matter what you decide, you'll always be like another daughter to me.

Thank you, Danielle 💖 im so sorry about everything that's happened.

Please don't apologize. I should be apologizing to you and to Gio. I think with everything that has happened this year, all of our feelings must have jumbled together. I wouldn't be surprised if Gio was still reeling from the World Cup.