30.

a/n: omg 30 chapters !! If you know me, then you know I usually give up on a story after just a couple chapters lol. I hope you guys are still having fun with this one!

stellapulisic
10 min ago

stellapulisic 10 min ago

__

The orange gold stretched far and wide, the color of fire and tangerines. Dim rays of light sat within the sky and bellowed to everyone below. A cool breeze swirled Stella's hair, tangling in the back. She kept her chestnut eyes on the city, watching as the buildings blurred past the window.

It was just like she remembered: charming and cute. The rooftops pointed like many European architecture and rivers trickled through the archways. Stella was enchanted, just like she'd been the first time she ever visited when Christian played for Dortmund.

"Isn't the sunset pretty?" Gio asked from beside Stella, sticking his finger to point towards the sky.

Stella nodded quickly, turning to him with a smile. "I could get used to seeing that every night."

"Me too." Nick popped his head out from the passenger seat, shifting his body to peek at the couple. "Honestly, the colors are unreal."

Gio and Stella chuckled at the third member. The driver paid no attention, keeping his eyes on the curvy road. There was soft music playing on the radio, but it was in German and Stella only knew a couple words.

She went back to sightseeing through the window, watching the people stroll around in long coats and fancy shirts. She felt some fingers intertwine with hers. She blushed, feeling the crimson rise to her cheeks. Gio leaned over with a grin, "I'm so glad you're here."

Stella tried to hide her bright smile, glancing at her dirty converse. "Thanks for having me."

"Of course." Gio whispered, gripping her hand tighter. He leaned closer, pressing his lips to her ear, "Even if we have a chaperone."

Stella giggled to herself, cupping a hand over her mouth. Gio smiled at her, showing off the few creases around his honey brown eyes.

"I heard that." Nick groaned, sticking up a middle finger. "You think I want to third wheel you two all the time?"

"You agreed." Stella shrugged, glancing at the brunette in the rearview mirror.

Nick let out a sigh, "No shit."

Gio clapped him on the shoulder and smirked. "Oh, c'mon. We're gonna have a great time. Plus, you get to work for a couple hours a day and then explore the city. People would kill for that."

"You forgot the part where I make sure you aren't an asshole."

"Nick!" Stella slapped him on the arm. "You don't have to act like Chris. I get enough of him as it is."