31.

a/n: this has nothing to do with gio or this story lol but I recently started watching F1: Drive to Survive and ohemgeeee I am in love.

I'm thinking about doing a Charles or Pierre story 😍 but that won't be for a little while! I still gotta finish the show! But if you're also into it let me know lol.

Anyway! Back to the regular scheduled program!

stellapulisic
15 min ago

stellapulisic 15 min ago

__

The house hummed with music, a soft sound of Lo-Fi flowing through the speakers. It was already dark. The various lamps illuminated the living room, where most of the group sat with their alcoholic beverages. Stella sat in the wicker chair beside Marco, while Gio sat on the arm rest. They were catching up on everything from the World Cup to Christian at Chelsea.

"I'm happy for him." Marco nodded fondly, like a dad would with their son. "I knew he'd like it there."

"He misses you, of course." Stella squeezed his arm.

Marco blushed, taking a swig of his beer. He looked older, yet the same as before. His eyes crinkled a little more when he smiled and he made cheesy jokes. He also had become a real dad. His daughter was the sweetest and definitely took after Scarlett.

She'd gone to bed not long ago, and Marco carried her up the stairs, earning a few whoops and hollers from the boys. Stella was excited for the couple- they'd always wanted a little princess. "I don't miss him."

Stella chuckled with him, knowing he was only teasing. Gio leaned forward on the arm rest, throwing his arm over her shoulder. His Vodka punch was in a red cup, almost empty, in his free hand. "He's back in Chelsea now."

Marco grinned. "With Hannah I presume?"

Stella and Gio grew stiff in their positions. Stella rubbed the back of her neck, twisting her lips around as she tried to find the right words to explain. Gio took an awkward gulp and forced a chuckle. "Not exactly."

Marco furrowed his brows together. "They aren't together anymore?"

Stella shook her head, glancing at her feet with a sad smile. "Didn't work out."

"So she's single?" Felix butted in, still twirling the cigarette in his fingers. He always had a goofy grin, but it seemed ten times brighter. His dirty blonde hair was pushed back with gel. His skin was tanned and looked almost olive.

"No." Stella and Gio sang together in unison, earning a chuckle from Marco.

Felix groaned, leaning back in his chair. "No fun."

Scarlett appeared on Marco's left, pressing a kiss to his cheek. She had gone to check on the princess, but was back with a smile. Her silky blonde hair was tied back in a ponytail. She wore a pretty pink blouse that fell off the shoulders. "I thought I told you hun, she's engaged now. I saw her pictures on Instagram."

"Engaged?" Marco's eyes bulged from his head. He nearly choked on his drink, setting it down on top of his napkin. "To whom?"

"Hunter Fieri." Stella confirmed, "He's Guy Fieri's son. Have you heard of him?"

Marco thought for a moment. "He makes the greasy hamburgers, right?"

Stella chuckled, nodding quickly. "He used to try a lot of those, yeah."

"Spiky hair?"

"That's the one." Gio laughed into his cup.

Marco shrugged, still furrowing his brows. "As long as she's happy."

"How's Chris handling it?"

Stella and Gio exchanged a look. Stella bit into her bottom lip. "Um, you know, he's... handling it."

"So not well." Scarlett giggled.

Stella nodded. "Correct."

"But you two." Felix pointed his finger between the two of them. "I think it's pretty obvious, but you weren't going to say, you know, you're together."

"If it's obvious then why would you ask?" Gio raised a brow. "Be smarter, Passlack."

Felix gasped, placing a hand on his heart. "I'm just asking."

"Yes, you idiot." Gio planted a kiss on Stella's lips. She blushed at the touch, but before she could kiss back, he was already leaning back with a grin. "Stella is my girlfriend."

"It's always me." Felix groaned. "Always left out."

A new blonde slapped his hand over Felix's shoulder. "You need to get a life, Felix."

"Julian, be nice." Scarlett slapped him on the arm.

He pretended to be hurt, wincing in pain, but shot Stella a wink. "I'm glad we finally got to meet. Kai's mentioned you before. Has he gotten on your nerves yet?"

Stella laughed, shaking her head. "Kai's a sweetheart. He talks about you a lot. I think he misses home sometimes."

Julian nodded, running a hand through his stringy hair. He was wearing a sailing shirt that had a crisp white trim. Stella had never met him before- he got to Dortmund after Christian left, but she'd heard stories of the funny footie from his best friend. Kai seemed to miss Julian, but was adjusting to life in England. "I miss him too, but don't tell him I said that."

"Your secret is safe with me." Stella joked.

"Secret? Secret love affair?" Jude Bellingham walked out from the bathroom, clapping his hands. The song changed into an upbeat salsa song, compared to the Bossa Nova jazz from earlier. He jumped in front of Stella and pulled on her hands. "Dance with me?"

"Hell no." Gio slapped his hand away.

Jude rolled his eyes, "Oh c'mon, you really wanna dance with someone who trips over his own feet?"

Stella covered her mouth, trying to hide her laugh. Gio rolled his eyes at his friend. Jude brought his hands up in a prayer, almost begging. "Please, will you dance with me Stella?"

Gio smiled at her, so she agreed. Jude cheered, dragging her towards the empty space behind the couch. They moved around, twirling and dipping like they were on a show, but they would've recieved lots of zero's. The song ended with Jude spinning her back to Gio.

"Your girlfriend knows how to dance." He smirked. "Careful, I might steal her. Only when we go to the club though."

Gio rolled his eyes. "Shut up, Jude. You're lucky you got one dance."

"Where's Nick?" Stella asked after catching her breath.

"Looks like he's chatting up one of my girls." Scarlett smirked.

They all turned to find him leaning against the granite island, nodding enthusiastically to whatever the woman said to him. He looked so much younger than her. "Scar, how old is your friend?"

"30."

Stella slapped a hand over her mouth as everyone giggled.

"Again, all by myself." Felix sighed, earning another slap on the arm from Julian.

Stella was excited to be with everyone in Germany. All the new people she's met have been so welcoming, and the familiar faces have been just as kind as before. She felt happy about her decision to come, and even happier to be with Gio.