60.

a/n: sixty chapters!! Omg I can't even believe it honestly lol! thank you guys for still reading and commenting! even with my deteriorating writing! I hope you guys like the chapter and there's a loooootttt of drama soon to come!

The morning came with the bustle of sounds from outside. Stella stirred in her bed, rolling over on her side with the covers trailing her body. She felt sticky and sweaty from not showering after the horrendous night. All she had wanted to do was sleep, but she was fully regretting it now with her blotched mascara.

Her honey brown hair was knotted in the back and she had indents in her skin from a deep rest. She pressed her clammy hand against her forehead, groaning at the sudden ache. What time was it? She glanced at the alarm clock to her left, sitting on the nightstand with bright red numbers, and she read 8:30 a.m.

She groaned and threw her legs over the bed, letting them touch the hardwood with a shock going up her spine. She walked over to the closet and grabbed an outfit for the day and a towel for the very needed shower she was about to take. Stella was even debating if she wanted to just take a cold water shower. When she stepped into the hallway, Gio fumbled into her, holding a book bag full of liquor. Stella took a step back, murmuring, "Sorry."

Gio said the word at the same time and then rubbed the back of his neck. "How'd you sleep?"

"Okay." Stella shrugged, but then realized she probably couldn't complain. "Oh, where did you sleep? Carolina wasn't in the bed... I assumed she was in yours."

"She was." Gio chuckled. "Her and Joah. I made myself comfortable on the floor. Hannah and Christian slept in the living room."

"Together?" Stella raised a brow.

Gio wiggled his brows with a suggestive smirk. "Together."

Stella almost forgot everything that happened yesterday... that she was mad at him. Almost. She felt the awkwardness creep up her neck. "I'm gonna go shower. What time do we need to leave?"

"Like 9:30ish." Gio nodded, slinging the bag over his shoulder. The glass bottles clanked together in an echo. "Joah's still half asleep, so, might be later. Christian and I are packing the car."

"With just alcohol?"

Gio held back a chuckle. "Per Max's request." He paused for a moment as they lingered in the tension, "Julian is swinging by to take whoever wants to ride with him, since we all can't fit in my car."

"That's nice of him." Stella twisted her lips. "Maybe Caro and Joah would want to join him."

Gio's cheeks flushed, and she wondered if he was happy with her response. He chewed his lip. "I'd understand if you wanted to ride with him."

"Maybe." Stella shrugged indifferently. "If I don't have to listen to those bottles..."

Gio grinned. "Dually noted."

Another awkward pause. Stella let out a breath. "Well," She held up the towel and nodded towards the bathroom.

"Actually." Gio grabbed her wrist, blocking her path down the hallway. "I want to talk to you about last night. I was wrong. I never should have assumed anything. I'm the one who said we're on the same team and I acted a fool. I know there's not much I can do, but I'll forever be sorry."

"As you should hoe!" Hannah called from the living room.

Stella couldn't help but laugh through the madness of it all. Gio glared at the empty space, but she could tell he was holding back a chuckle too. Stella grabbed his arm, speaking in a hushed voice, "It's okay, G. I just want us on the same page. I get Chloe was a big part of your life-"