79.

cmpulisic
15 min ago

cmpulisic15 min ago

Christian paced around his hotel room, still wearing his expensive button-up and slacks. The clothes were becoming more and more disheveled... like himself. He ran a hand through his hair, feeling beads of sweat trickle onto his warm skin. His heart was racing- pounding against his chest like a mad drum. He leaned over the air conditioning unit, swiftly taking off his top, allowing the cold wind to rush over his body.

He couldn't let Hannah marry that... bastard! All that time, Hunter was cheating on her and she was losing herself to love a man who was in bed with someone else. Christian knew in his heart that Hannah had lost a piece of her soul- even if she'd never ever admit that.

But he wanted Hannah to leave Hunter on her own accord. It'd be the biggest decision of her life. Yes- when she finds out, because she will, that Hunter was fucking that New York priss, she'd leave in less than a heartbeat... wouldn't she? She wouldn't want to stay with a man whose been sleeping around when she's been as loyal as a golden retriever. But she's overlooked everything thus far... would she turn a blind eye to that?

What if she got upset that Christian knew? He pressed a hand over his chest, trying to clutch at his sense of reality. He wouldn't let Hannah marry that piece of shit. In the end, he knew he'd stand up either way, objecting to their matrimony. He didn't care. He'd do anything to get Hannah back... to have her back in his arms. He wanted his home and that's what she was.

His home.

He quickly whirled around, walking a few steps over to the wooden desk. A stack of papers and the envelope full of photographs sat on top. He plopped into the chair and started to scribble on one of the blank sheets. He stayed there for about an hour, writing everything that came to his head.

All the favorite memories he shared with Hannah. They flowed through him. When he was done, he folded the paper into a half and folded once more before sliding the letter into the envelope of pictures.

He licked the seal again, flipping the envelope over to write in big letters: My Princess.

Christian abruptly stood up, letting the corners of the envelope fall from his grasp. He wanted to shower and change, but he couldn't waste any time. He needed to get to Hannah's suite- surely she'd have her own now that the wedding was tomorrow. She'd always been adamant about not letting anyone see her dress... even before...

He begrudgingly threw on the sweaty and sticky button-up around his shoulders. He didn't care that most of his chest and abdomen were showing. All he cared about was finding his princess. He slid the envelope into his pocket and swung open the heavy door.