38.

gioreyna
10 min ago

gioreyna 10 min ago

__

"I look like a marshmallow." Stella chuckled at her phone.

Gio was getting undressed in the bathroom. He left the door cracked, whilst Stella sat on the edge of his mattress. He poked his head out, looking like a bobble head. "You look fucking adorable."

Stella couldn't help but smile. She let out a laugh under her breath. "Everyone's going to wonder what's on the Polaroid."

He opened the door wider, revealing himself in just a pair of black slacks. Stella furrowed her eyebrows. They had gotten back to Germany a few hours ago, and were seemingly getting ready to do nothing for the rest of the night. His hair was wet from the recent shower and sagged against his skin. He shook his head, "I'm sure Hannah will stir the pot and say you're naked in it."

Stella blushed hard. They still hadn't done too much- and definitely not without clothes. She pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear and forced a grin.

"That would be horrific, actually." She chewed her bottom lip. "My parents would literally kill us."

Gio leaned against the doorframe, pressing his hand on top of the door. "I'm just kidding... though... I wouldn't mind if you ever-"

"Shut up." Stella rolled her brown eyes.

Gio raised his hands in defense. "Alright, alright."

She watched him put some gel in his hair before spraying cologne. "G, why are you getting dressed up? Aren't we dressing down for the night?"

He wiggled his brows mischievously. "Oh, did I forget to mention that we're going on a date?"

"A what?" Stella's eyes widened in fear. "Tonight?"

"Yes." Gio let go of the door and walked into the room. "I'm taking you out. We haven't been on a date in awhile."

"You could've told me." Stella whined.

He kissed her forehead. "Go get dressed."

"Don't tell me what to do." Stella argued. Only because she was trying to flirt. She hoped he knew that too.

Gio parted his mouth slightly, bringing her in closer to his chest. His lips hovered over her ear as he whispered, "Or what?"

"I'll scream."