46.

(@)tmz_tv posted a picture

Liked by (@)masonmount (@)_ryderfieri and 5,547 others

(@)tmz_tv Captain America and Flavor Town's first born got into a fight last night in Grenada. That's right, Christian Pulisic and Hunter Fieri are waking up with a couple extra bruises after fist-fighting at the USA Men's Soccer team match against Grenada. Alongside the fight were, Stella Pulisic, Gio Reyna and his siblings, and Hannah Reyna, in which we believe the two boys fought over.

We reached out to both parties, but only heard back from the Pulisic's. Christian had this to say:

"I'm truly sorry for my behavior at last night's game. I have a lot of young fans that look up to me and it's my responsibility to set a good example. I'm sorry to anyone I let down. I'd like to apologize to Hannah Reyna. I hope she's feeling better today and knows that she's always in my heart..."

Read more about what happened... link in bio.

View all 1254 comments

"How bad is it?" Gio asked with a chuckle. He was already up and at em, standing at the edge of the bed with his suitcase open. His dark hair was wild and out of place. His usual honey brown eyes were filled with a tint of redness, like he hadn't slept. Stella had felt him shifting through the night- so maybe he really didn't.

"They mention us but are focused on my brother. The quote was all him."

Gio relaxes his shoulders. He doesn't want any bad publicity for his teammate, but he can be reassured that the article doesn't shed more light on the Reyna family. Stella scans through the page of paragraphs, noting that Weston and Brenden were mentioned too.

"The reporter didn't even call me." Gio added with a relieved sigh. "I'm sorry about Christian though. Is he going to be okay?"

Stella nodded swiftly, thinking back on her brother. He had always been the riled up sibling- emotionally speaking. He's usually laid back like Devyn and herself, but when he gets mad... there's no turning back. It'll take time for him to recover from yesterday's events, but he'll be okay just like always. "Yeah. I'm sure he's worried about Hannah, but we all are. He'll be fine. Luckily he can focus on his games."

"That's good." Gio agreed with a soft smile. There was a long pause. Stella was still under the big comforter. She snuggled into the pillow, scrolling through her phone. Gio laid his outfit on the bed. She glanced at him, waiting for him to get dressed. He was shirtless, showing off his toned abs. He grinned, looking sly as ever. "Why aren't you getting out of bed?"

Stella's cheeks flushed. She tore her gaze away from him, aimlessly clicking around her phone. "I'm comfy, Gio. Why are you out of bed?"