77.

June 13, 2023 Vegas

June 13, 2023
Vegas

Stella stood in front of the bathroom mirror, checking over her avocado colored dress. She'd pinned some loose fabric around her mid-thigh, accentuating her hourglass figure. Even with some love handles and open back, she thought she looked real nice. She had straightened her frizzy hair, making each strand look perfectly silky. She chose to do light makeup- the kind that looked natural but a little glossy. She forced a smile into the mirror and stepped back into the large room that she had all to herself.

Some of the other wedding guests and those involved in the bridal party's shared hotel rooms. She just happened to get one by herself because Hannah was her usual roommate in those types of situations... but she was with Hunter. Gio would've been in the room... but Hannah switched things around after everything had happened.

The air conditioning was on full-blast, causing Stella to shiver. But she didn't want to turn the temperature down. She loved cold hotel rooms. She threw a white blazer over her shoulders for the time being, but she knew once she got outside, the heat would take over.

After arriving, some people went to the casino or the club or just to explore. Stella had relaxed by the pool for the most part. When Julian arrived, he joined her and they talked about the next couple of days. Kai and Christian came down too. They all hung out until Kelley, Mark, and Chase got in.

Most all of the wedding guests were settled in now, not just the rehearsal dinner party. But those involved in the dinner were bound to be getting a move on.

A knock on the door made Stella jump. She carefully walked over to the door, still getting used to her extremely high heels. They were a classy créme color that complimented her dress. They just weren't the shoes Stella normally wore... which were converse, Vans, or Air forces. She didn't like being taller than usual, because she was already tall without extra help. Stella had been blessed with the height genes, not Christian.

She pulled on the metal handle, opening the door to reveal Jules. He was leaning against the doorframe, similar to all of his other entrances, with a smug grin on his lips. His dirty blonde hair was tussled in the front, like a suave pop-star.

He wore an eerily, same-color green, button up that looked like it was made from silk. The sleeves were tight around his biceps. He'd added a few gold necklaces that reflected in his eyes. He wore black slacks that were probably steamed in the last thirty minutes. His shoes were matching.

"Oh, would you look at that? We're matching!" He cocked his head to the side, rolling his gaze over her body.

Stella raised a brow, "How'd you find out I was wearing green? Avocado green?"

Jules pushed past her and sauntered towards the neatly-made bed. He lowered himself on the edge, and for a moment, his face was replaced with Gio's. Stella shook her head, trying to rid the image. Jules's bright brown eyes looked back at her with gleam. "I may or may not have hired a detective."