22.

Stella stood on the front porch of the beautiful beach house. She'd yet to see where the Fieri's had been staying, but knew it was a villa near the north side. The outside walls were painted a crisp white with the fence and shutters a contrasting teal blue. It was a two-story, created with lots of archways on the open walkway upstairs. The ceiling fans were rustling the warm air. She glanced around the bright green bushes, waiting for someone to let her in.

The door swung open, revealing a shirtless Jules with a foamy margarita in his hand. His dark sunglasses were slipping towards the tip of his nose as he peered over them, smirking at the brunette. He pressed himself against the wall, making room for her to move through the entryway. "Come in, Stell."

"Thanks." She blushed unconciously, sliding past him into the foyer.

The inside of the house was full of space and had a few beach articles laying around like a striped surfboard, a brown skateboard, and some lamps that resembled a lighthouse. Stella could smell food cooking in the kitchen- bacon, eggs, some sort of hot sauce she couldn't place. Her stomach grumbled but she quickly placed a hand over it, forcing a smile at Jules.

"Hungry?" He chuckled, sipping his drink. That even looked good too.

"No, i'm okay." She quickly assured him, not wanting to take their food after everything that happened yesterday. Plus, she was here to talk to Hannah. To apologize.

Jules shrugged, leading them into the living room. The windows were all open, letting in the smell of the ocean and chatter from people on the sand outside. There was a light gray sofa just under the windows. He plopped on the right-side leaning back into the cushion. He patted the cushion beside him and Stella sat, sitting on the edge. He threw his arm around the back of the couch and raised a brow.

"Are you okay?"

She let out a sigh, glancing at him. "Yeah. Are you?"

He laughed under his breath, nodding slowly. "I've been in worse situations, trust me."

"I'm sure, Mr. Life-of-the-party." She nudged him with her elbow.

His shoulders moved up and down as he chuckled in agreement. He shoved her back, "I am sorry though. Things just got... messy."

Stella waved her hand in dismissal. "No, I'm sorry. I should've checked on you guys sooner."

Jules took another sip. "Nah, you were looking for Christian. He's your brother." He rubbed the growing scruff on his chin. "Hunter did have the proposal planned, I want you to know- he just got cocky. We scoled him thoroughly."

"I figured." Stella let out a puff of air. "I realized after... Hannah had been asking us what we were going to wear to brunch. I should've known."

He placed a warm hand on her knee, making her flinch. "I'm glad you're okay, though."

She awkwardly looked away and chuckled. "Same to you. No hard feelings?"

"Definetly not." He licked his bottom lip. He took a moment before speaking again, leaning back and grinning. "So you and Gio?"

Stella flushed red, looking over her shoulder at him. She sucked in her lips, trying not to smile like a girl in love. Though she was, some other thoughts were still bothering her. "I'm not sure what to call us, yet. But it's... something."

He looked slightly hurt, locking his jaw. "Well, if it doesn't work out. You know where to find me."

Stella rolled her eyes. "I'm sure you say that to all the ladies, hm?"

"Only you, babygirl." He winked, chuckling after. "C'mon, I'll take you to the lovebirds."

He climbed to his feet, extending a hand for her to grab onto. She accepted, and stood. They shuffled through the kitchen where Guy was cooking. She apologized for everything, but was only met with a big hug and an offer of breakfast.