41.

gioreyna
30 min ago

judebellingham replied to your story bruv you both make me sick 🤢

bruv you both make me sick 🤢

you're just jealous your only dates are with Julian 💀

hey! I could get a girlfriend if i wanted one! I'm a ladies man! I've just been chillin.

sure, Jude. Sure.

marcinho11 replied to your story
I'm so glad you two are together! I couldn't picture her with anyone else. Love you both!

thanks man! we love you too! Send scar our love as well!

I will! But you know... if you ever hurt Stella... I'll kill you. I met her first so 🤷‍♂️

Yeah yeah old man. I've been forewarned. Why're you just now telling me that?

I just wanted to remind you I'm always watching

okay stalker

west.mckennie replied to your story
i can't wait to see you guys soon!!

huh? At the Grenada game right? creeping up on us lol.

that too! But Hannah invited me to the wedding!

Oh! Right, yeah! I forgot you two were friends.

I'm real happy for her. How's she doing?

Um, I think she's busy with all the planning and shit you know? But I'm sure she's doing fine! How are you though? How has Leeds been treating you?

Oh man they're awesome! And it's nice that Ty and Brenden are here too.

For sure! well tell them I say hello! I'll see you guys soon!

give Stella a kiss on the cheek for me!

will do

hunterfieri replied to your story
hey man! you guys are looking cute!

is my cousin okay?

Hannah's fine! She's just been busy. You know how she is, right? Lol

she hasn't responded to Stella in little over a week now. And she hasn't texted me back either. care to explain?

I told you she's fine man. Maybe she just doesn't want to talk to you. Did you ever think about that?

well it doesn't look good does it? Us not hearing from her and you clearly hiding something.

I'm not hiding anything man. Your cousin is fine and when she's ready to talk to you and Stella she will.

Jules hit me up and asked the same thing. She just doesn't wanna talk.

she always wants to talk.

to a liar nepo baby? Maybe not.

shut the fuck up hunter! i care a lot about my cousin and if in fact something is wrong then I hope you sleep with one eye open mother fucker.

seen.