74.

a/n: kind of a longer chapter for you guys! I hope you like it!! Thank you all for still reading and commenting! We're getting very close to the end but I'll have a surprise for you all when that time comes! Thank you!!

Even though there was a slight damper on the night, Hannah's bachelorette was still a blast. Stella's legs, however, were starting to ache. She was relieved to see the Fieri estate just a few yards away from the limo. Lauren and Marie sat across from Stella, both resting their heads against the window in a tired silence.

Scarlett and Devyn, forever supplied with mom-energy, chatted amongst themselves in the front. Hannah, Weston, and Stella sat on the long seat in the back, watching the television that came down from the ceiling. Once the driver pulled into the long driveway, Hannah's shoulder's relaxed.

"Thank God we're back. I'm dead tired!"

"Did you have fun?" Stella asked, sliding down the seats and the other's poured out of the vehicle.

Hannah followed her lead and nodded with a bright smile. "I had more than fun! It was amazing! I love you all!"

Stella hopped onto the curb and glanced over her shoulder, "We love you!"

"Group hug!" Weston yelled, causing everyone to circle around the princess. The sky was dark and only showed off some light with the moon and twinkling stars. The street lamps casted an orange hue around their embrace.

Hannah pulled back with tears in her eyes, and deep down, Stella knew they weren't just from appreciation. She swiped at her face quickly, "Did you guys have a good time?"

"Hell yeah!" Weston claps his hands. "Disneyland vs. Steakhouse and hooka? Disneyland obviously beats anything!"

"I agree." Stella nods enthusiastically, "Bachelorette for the win."

"I've never really enjoyed bachelorette's in the past." Devyn admits with a sly grin in Stella's direction, "But I'll always remember tonight and how much fun I had with you all.  And that the princess lived her best life."

"I did!" Hannah chuckled, hugging Devyn by her neck. "However, was it better than your own?"

"Don't lie." Stella butts in with a grin. "I'll know."

"It was better than my own, yes." Devyn ruffled Hannah's hair. "You really should pursue a career in party planning."

"In another life." Hannah waved a dismissive hand. "Let's get inside and rest until the bachelor and his party is back."

She emphasized the word bachelor, which made Stella chuckle under her breath. Weston did too- the two of them turning to each other with knowing looks. Everyone shuffles up to the front door and Hannah unlocks the door, allowing them to enter the air-conditioned home. Guy poked his head around the hallway from the living room, smiling. "How was Disneyland!?"

"Awesome!" Hannah called back to her soon-to-be-father-in-law. "I'm exhausted though! I think we're going to rest for a bit while we wait for Hunter and his crew."

"Sounds good!" Guy nods his head towards the kitchen. "If any of you get hungry, I'll whip up a late-night snack."

"Thanks Guy!" Everyone sung in unison.

Hannah led the way upstairs. Lauren and Marie departed to their rooms first, saying they needed a lie down. Devyn and Scarlett were still swapping stories about giving birth, so they trickled into Scar's room for a nightcap. Hannah turned to Wes and Stella, holding up a hand before they could speak. "I know you two really want to talk about what happened today... but I'd really like to rest. We can talk later. I promise. In the meantime, talk amongst yourselves."