32.

Two Months Later
March 6, 2023
Dortmund

The house smelled like freshly squeezed lemons, while the air felt like a summer's breeze. The temperatures were rising with summer on the cusp. Stella was excited to go back to her shorts and tee shirts rather than jeans and a hoodie everyday.

It had already been two months in Dortmund. Two months dating Gio. Two months having a "babysitter." And two months filled with Jude Bellingham's sense of humor.

Stella was fitting right in with the Dortmund boys. Marco invited her over all the time- mostly forcing her to babysit the princess. Felix liked to come over to Gio's and play video games with them. Julian and Jude were connected at the hip and they loved to drag Stella to restaurants. She didn't mind though. They felt like her honorary brothers.

"Babe?" Gio's soothing voice snapped her out of her thoughts.

She noticed she had been wiping the glass coffee table over again, making a trail of marks. Her brown hair was tied up in a messy bun and some strands were sticking out.

Gio rounded the corner into the living room with a brow raised. "Did you hear me, babe?"

"Sorry, what did you say?" She threw the rag over her shoulder. They had been cleaning all morning.

Gio pressed a soft kiss to her lips, chuckling against them. "I asked if you were hungry?"

Stella twisted her lips in thought. "A bit, yeah."

"Wanna get some food? It's about time for lunch." He wrapped his hands around her waist. His finger tips dug into the small of her back as a wicked grin crossed his lips.

"Why? Did dumb and dumber ask us out again?"

Gio threw his head back with laughter. She gripped onto his arms, squeezing his muscles as they took a step back. He shook his head, hands tracing lower with every word. "No, they are probably getting ready for the game tomorrow. How about we order in?"

"Okay." Stella bit her lip, smiling. "Pizza?"

Gio winked, "I knew you were the right girl for me."

"Oh the bar is so low." Stella chuckled, rolling her eyes. "And that way, you can continue packing."

"I'm packed," Gio wiggled his brows. "So why don't we have a short intermission hm?"

Stella cocked her head to the side, acting dumb. "And do what? You wanna watch tv?"

He grabbed her leg, bringing it up to his side. His hand wrapped around her thigh, squeezing hard. His thumb traced circles against her exposed skin. He'd been eying her all day in her pajama shorts- the ones that stretched around her waist in a perfect pinch.

Not that she'd worn them on purpose...

"I had something a little more exciting in mind." He whispered against her ear. She watched him lean back, looking at his fluffy hair that was toussled from moving around all day. He smelled like his cologne and a mixture of fabuloso and other cleaning products. His dark eyes entranced her, following her body's movement.

"Do tell." She ran her hand against the back of his neck.

He gripped harder, "Well, I was thinking-"

A knock erupted on the door. Stella and Gio snapped their heads to the door, listening as a heavy breath sounded on the other side. "It's Nick! If you guys are- well you know, I'd prefer it if you stopped and opened up. I have news."

The babysitter. He always had perfect timing.

Gio groaned, shaking his head as he backed her onto the couch. "Ignore him."