Support (Andy Biersack)

Talks about periods and kids

I rolled over in bed to see that the alarm clock read 5a.m as I groaned inwardly and got out of bed to go to the bathroom because I was pretty sure I had started my period. A minute later I groaned aloud as my suspicions were confirmed. As I put a pad on, I heard a knock at the bathroom door. "Y/n? Are you okay?" I stood up and unlocked the door before turning to wash my hands. I looked in the mirror to see my husband's face appear behind me. Andy looked like he had just woken up and his dark hair was going every which way. "You okay?" He asked again. I nodded my head as I turned the water off and dried my hands. "My period just started." I turned to see Andy grimace. "I'm sorry, babe. Do you want me to stay home today and let you rest?" I shook my head. "I don't really hurt right now, so I'll probably be fine." Andy looked at me for a moment before he said "Okay, but call me if it gets bad, alright?" I nodded my head in agreement and Andy pressed a kiss to my forehead before he sighed and said "Well in that case I'd better get ready for work." I halfheartedly threw my hair up into a bun before leaving the bathroom and heading downstairs. I went into the kitchen and began to brew coffee and cut up fruit for the kids' breakfast. When that was done, I placed the fruit on two plates and popped bread into the toaster before grabbing a travel mug and filling it up for Andy, making it up just the way he liked it. As the toast popped up, Andy came down the stairs adjusting his leather jacket. He took the travel mug and pressed a kiss to my forehead before grabbing his keys and leaving. I plated the toast and set the plates on the table before going upstairs to get the kids.

The first kid I woke was 7 year old Odette. Odette was the sweetest child in the world and was such a daddy's girl. She somehow always woke up with a smile, which was no exception to this morning. Once she had been woken up she hurried down the hall to use the bathroom as I went and got the 1 year old, Alistair. He was already awake when I came into the room, happily squealing to himself. He smiled up at me with his two bottom teeth and waved his arms around excitedly. I changed his diaper before bringing him downstairs and putting him in his high chair. Odette was already eating and waved a goodmorning to her little brother. As I took a second to sip my coffee I felt a dull ache form in my lower abdomen. Goddamnit. I sighed internally and thought about grabbing medicine when I went upstairs to get Alistair dressed. 

When the kids were done eating I took them upstairs to get dressed for the day. Odette considered herself a big girl and said she could get herself dressed, so I just focused on Alistair. When he was dressed, I let him crawl on the floor as I went to the medicine cabinet. I grabbed the bottle of Tylenol and realised it was empty. I swore under my breath again before grabbing my phone and texting Andy to bring Tylenol on his way from work later. He responded later with a thumbs up. I took the kids back downstairs and let Odette pick whatever was on the tv as I curled up on the couch with a blanket. The cramps were starting to kick in a lot more now and I felt like carving out my uterus didn't sound so bad right now. I would use the heating pad, but I had let a friend borrow it. I clamped my arms around my abdomen in the hopes that that would help in some way as tears welled in my eyes. "Mommy?" I looked up to see Odette standing over me looking concerned. "Are you okay?" I nodded my head. "Yes baby, mommy is just hurting a little." "Ok." Odette sat down on the ground in front of me and I just decided to take a nap.

Halfway through my nap I heard Odette saying "Mommy says she's hurting" in an urgent voice. I didn't think much of it, she could just be talking to her stuffed animals. As I went back under I could've sworn I heard a voice answer back. Later, I opened my eyes to see that I was being carried up the stairs by a pair of tattooed arms. I looked up to see Andy looking down at me with concern. "What are you doing here?" I asked as he took us into our bedroom. "Odette called me and said you were in pain and were crying and she was very concerned." I sighed as Andy put me down and handed me the bottle of Tylenol from his jacket pocket. I took it and went to the bathroom to get some water. As I swallowed the pills, I heard Andy ask "Why didn't you call me?" I turned to face him and replied "I didn't want to pull you from work. This is a problem I face on a monthly basis and I can usually handle it." "Work isn't as important to me as your well-being." "I know, but you work so hard and I didn't want to bring you back just because of me and something I should be able to handle!" At this point I felt myself close to tears. I felt tired and frustrated and the medicine hadn't kicked in yet. Andy looked at me with his big blue eyes and then drew closer to me before placing his hands on my hips and he began to rub circles into my skin."Y/n, it's okay to not have everything under control 100% of the time. I am here to support you, now let me support you." I looked up at him as he kissed my forehead. I rested my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around him and sighed a sigh of relief. "Ok" I said. I felt Andy's arms move to pick me up and carry me to our bed. As I situated myself, Andy got changed and joined me in the bed. He laid on his back and I curled up into his side, my head on his shoulder and one leg draped over his. One of his hands began rubbing my back and the other began carefully stroking my hair. I began to feel tired, and as I drifted off I heard Andy whisper "I love you."

Feel free to leave requests down in the comments. I will pretty much do anything, just leave the name of the person/character and a small summary plus any details you might want to add.