Vacation (EddieVR)

A/N: I'm just tweaking a few small details to make the story the way that I like it.

Eddie whistled to himself as he turned the truck into the long driveway. Looking in the rearview mirror, I could see that Gaege and Liv's faces mirrored Eddie's reaction. I had to agree with them. The boys had rented an AirBnB for the week, but it was a huge house that was set facing the ocean and had plants on either side of it to hide the neighbors. Eddie parked and got out so he could run around to my side and open the door for me. I thanked him as I stepped out and turned at the sound of an approaching car. Josh, Kristy, Mully, Grant, and Lindsey got out and we all just stood there for a minute admiring the house. That was quickly disturbed by Gaege saying, "I'm going to get the best room," and running off. The other boys shouted at him as they also took off running. The rest of us girls couldn't help but laugh and shake our heads. 

"You think they'll be mad if we start unloading stuff and carrying it inside?" Lindsey asked, her hand resting on the trunk door. "Go for it," I replied as I turned and opened the tail bed. We began to unload our stuff from the two vehicles and walk them inside. I ended up in the bed of the truck to pass stuff down because Eddie had shoved some things way far back. As the other girls went inside with what was left, Eddie came out. "What are you doing up there?" He asked as he walked towards the truck. "Oh, I was just getting our stuff," I replied as I made my way to the edge of the tail bed. Eddie reached up, put both of his hands on my hips, and lifted me down to the ground. "You're supposed to wait for me, you know that's my job," he said as he began bringing the suitcases down.""Yeah, I know, but Lindsey started it." He laughed at that as he closed the tail bed and turned to kiss my forehead. With suitcases in hand, we made our way inside. The entryway was huge and nicely decorated so that the place didn't seem too formal. I looked up to see Gaege come running down the stairs with Grant hot on his heels. Gaege was shrieking dramatically as he ran into another part of the house, the sound echoing around him. Eddie and I shared a look before we shrugged and started upstairs.

Our room was at the far end of the hallway to the right. It was absolutely beautiful because it had floor to ceiling windows that showed an amazing view of the ocean. There was a large bed in the center of the room and there were also some plush chairs, a desk, and some soft rugs. There was an ensuite bathroom that had a big bathtub in it, definitely big enough for me and Eddie to fit comfortably inside. We would definitely have to try that later. We put our luggage at the foot of the bed and inspected the room for a little bit before going back downstairs. The lower floor had a big living room, a dining room, a library/study, and a kitchen. The kitchen was rather long because it had so many windows and a sliding door that led out to a whole pavilion with a pool and everything. Liv and Kristy were already reclining in sun chairs while a few of the boys were trying to drown each other in the pool. Eddie went to join them, doing a cannon ball that got everyone wet. The other boys started piling on Eddie as I joined Liv and Kristy to watch the spectacle. Lindsey joined us a few minutes later while Grant ran over to join in on the action.

They did this for several hours before it was dinner time and we called them out to get ready. Eddie quickly showered as I changed out of my dirty car clothes into something nicer and lighter. When Eddie came out clean and dressed, we met everyone downstairs and drove to a nearby restaurant. The restaurant was cute and it was set on a pier, so when we had finished eating, we decided to take a walk on the beach. I was getting a little hot, so I kicked my shoes off and waded a little ways into the ocean. My attention was wholly focused on the sunset and making sure to keep my skirt from getting wet, so I didn't notice Eddie taking a few pictures. After a few minutes, I walked out of the water to join Eddie, who wrapped his arm around my waist when I joined him. I leaned my head against his shoulder and sighed contentedly. "I think this is one of the most perfect moments, mi amor," Eddie said as he rested his head on top of mine. "I'll have to agree with you on that," I said quietly, enjoying the feeling of the breeze on my face.

The silence was broken by Josh and Mully yelling. I turned to see that Mully had picked Josh up and was trying to dump him in the ocean. Eddie started laughing at the sight. Kristy had hurried over and was trying to persuade Mully not to drop Josh. Eventually, he gave in and set Josh back on the sand, but not before he pushed him and took off running. Josh chased after him and then the rest of us decided to join in on the chase. It was kind of hard because the only traction we got was from the loose sand. When we got to the edge of the parking lot, I stopped, and Eddie turned to look at me quizzically. "I'm going to burn my feet on the hot pavement, but I don't want to put my shoes on because my feet are sandy," I explained. Eddie sighed dramatically but he came over and picked me up bridal style to carry me across the parking lot. He deposited me carefully in the passenger seat before he went around and climbed into the driver's seat. The drive back was mostly quiet, and when we got back to the house, almost everyone was a little worn out. Eddie and I said goodnight to everyone before heading upstairs to our room. Once we had changed, we just lay in bed together, watching the sunset, which bathed the room in a soft glow. It was very peaceful, watching through the window, my head resting on Eddie's chest while listening to his heartbeat. I soon drifted off to sleep.

I was woken up the next morning by Eddie planting kisses all over my face. I giggled as I tried to free myself of his grip. "Don't try to leave me!" He exclaimed dramatically. "You see me everyday," I replied as he managed to put me under him. "Yes, but I've been so preoccupied with work that I haven't had the time to fully appreciate you," he said, his face right above mine. I laughed lightly at his words and lifted my head a little to press a lingering kiss to his lips. "Fine, we can spend today being cuddly and shit," I said as I pulled away. Eddie smiled and let himself fall on top of me as he whooped in excitement. "I can't be cuddly and shit if you crush me," I pointed out. He laughed and rolled off of me so he could get changed. When he was done, he left and I quickly changed into a simple tank top and shorts. When I went downstairs, I found Lindsey was the only one of the girls awake in the kitchen. She smiled as I entered and asked how I slept. "I slept pretty well, the ocean breeze definitely got me," I replied as I poured myself a cup of coffee. "I'll have to agree with you on that," Lindsey said as she stirred her own coffee. "And I think it's still getting to me, which is why Grant and I might stay here when the others leave." I cocked a brow at her words and she continued on with, "The others wanted to go visit some place for cliff diving." I laughed at that suggestion before saying, "I think Eddie and I were thinking along the same lines as you two were." At that, Lindsey high-fived me and we finished our coffee.

We were joined a few minutes later by Kristy and Liv who said the guys were packing the car for the day trip. Lindsey and I told them of our plan and they told us to have fun before they left the house to get in the car. I went out the back door and saw Eddie lounging in a sun chair while Grant was floating in the pool. They were talking to each other when I came out and made my way over to Eddie. He wrapped his arm around my waist and brought me down to sit on the chair beside him. "Looks like its just you, me, Lindsey, and Grant today," I said. Eddie smiled at my words as he brought my legs up onto the chair. I laid down and burrowed into his side, our intertwined hands laying on his chest. Lindsey came out a minute later and joined Grant in the pool. The two of them lazily swam around for a while before they ended up on the steps cuddling up to each other.

The warm air coupled with the silence made me extremely drowsy. When Eddie noticed I was fighting to keep my eyes open, he chuckled softly to himself as he said, "Just go to sleep, mi amor," in a hushed tone. I let my eyes fall closed and stay closed, and soon Eddie fell asleep as well. I wasn't thinking about how in a few hours Eddie's feet would be burned because he was too tall for the shade to fully cover him. I wasn't thinking about how Liv and Kristy would take pictures of us sleeping together and post it when they got home. All I was thinking about was how nice it was to be sleeping next to Eddie, to be touching him, to have the most amazing husband in the world.

Hey guys, I really enjoyed writing this one, so let me know what you think and if I should do a part 2. Also, thank you so much for 1.2k reads! It means a lot to me. Anyways, requests are open, so don't be afraid to share!