Under The Blanket (Ranboo)

I sat on the couch in the living room, quietly laughing to myself whenever I heard Ranboo shouting from upstairs. He was loud, and what people didn't realise was how loud he actually was since they only hear him over stream. I heard him shout "What the hell, man?!", probably to Tubbo, and I chuckled. The rest of the house was quiet, and I could enjoy that stretched out on the couch, but it was only comforting to a certain extent. I had had a tough day at work and to make it better, I ended up staying later. By the time I had gotten home, Ranboo had already started streaming. I had been really looking forward to getting a comforting hug from him, but I told myself that I could just wait until he was done.

Two hours later and I didn't know if I could wait. He told me that if I ever needed him I could just knock on the door and he would pause the stream and turn off his camera to keep strangers on the internet from seeing me. The thing was, I didn't know if he would hear me if I knocked. I pulled out my phone and opened his stream. He was playing some horror game with Tubbo, who was currently making fun of the way he was playing. I made my way slowly up the stairs, debating if I was actually going to do this the whole way up. I got to the office door and raised my fist, hesitating for a moment. Then I knocked. I got no reply, just Ranboo making odd noises. I looked down at my phone and saw he had put his headphones on to better hear the dialogue between two characters in the game. 

I texted him that I was outside his door and then went back to the stream. I heard his phone ping on the other side of the door and watched Ranboo take a minute to get to a lull in the game before pausing it. He grabbed his phone off the desk and read the message quickly before I saw his face change and he said "Hang on guys. I've gotta do something real fast," and then he changed the screen to the starting soon screen before turning off his camera and mic. "Y/n, you can come in." I opened the door and saw him turned around in his chair facing me. He looked concerned as his very tall and lanky self stood up and walked towards me. "What's the matter?" He asked. I didn't say anything, just wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly. Unfortunately, my short ass self only reached his chest. He was momentarily surprised before he hugged me back and asked me what was wrong again.

"I just had a really hard day at work and needed a hug, but I didn't want to bother you." Ranboo's gaze turned soft and sympathetic as he said "Oh, Y/n, you can always come to me. I'm your boyfriend, this is what I do." I smiled a little and felt slightly stupid. "Do you want to go watch a movie and cuddle downstairs?""I don't want you to end your stream because of me." Ranboo seemed to think for a minute before he said "How about you come join me and just cover you with a blanket so no one can see you." I smiled and told him it was a wonderful idea. I ran to our room to grab a long blanket before hurrying back to the office. Ranboo was already in his chair and ready for me. I made myself comfortable on his lap and wrapped myself up in the blanket, making sure to cover my face. Ranboo went back to streaming and many people in chat were curious as to why there was just a blanket mass on Ranboo's lap. It was kinda fun to listen to him play, and after a while of lying against his chest all curled up, I fell asleep. Ranboo noticed a few minutes later and became more careful with his noise level and movements, which chat became aware of. Every few minutes he would peek under the blanket to make sure I was still asleep. Eventually, he ended stream and carried me to bed where he laid down with me in his arms and fell asleep.