Baby's First Stream (Georgenotfound)

I swore under my breath as I heard George scream from the top of his lungs in the other room. Isabella, our 5-month-old daughter, woke up at the loud noise and started crying. Of course, George couldn't hear her because he had his headphones on. I began to pace the room gently bouncing her and patting her and making soothing noises. After 10 minutes, however, she was still crying and very unhappy. I knew the one thing that would make her stop. For some reason, she liked her dad and was such a daddy's girl. 

I got her to quiet down a little so I could take her into George's office. He turned around when he heard his door open and immediately took off his headphones when he saw Isabella's little face. He walked across the room and accepted her from me and began making shooshing noises. She calmed down now that she was with her dad and just stared up at him with her big blue eyes. "Was it my screaming?" George asked, his gaze turning towards me. I nodded. "I'm sorry, darling, I shouldn't have done that, and I'm sorry I didn't hear her." He switched Isabella to one arm and used his other arm to pull me closer to his chest, placing a gentle kiss on my forehead. I admittedly was a little tired because the baby hadn't been feeling well the past few days and had been getting less sleep, which meant I got less sleep, and George knew that. 

After a moment he let me go and gestured for me to go sit in the beanbag in the corner. I willingly did so and watched him sit down in his office chair with our daughter cradled in the crook of his arm. He was so gentle with her and absolutely adored her and it was so cute to see him like that. "Hey chat, I've got a guest with me on stream today." Immediately chat blew up on how adorable the baby was, and of course she was, I made her. I heard Dream and Sapnap's voices say "It's little baby Bella!" They were always excited to see her and were amazing uncles to her, though they did like to spoil her.

Bella was staring wide-eyed at all the monitors and lights, but smiled when she saw her uncles's faces pop up. "Well chat, let's see if it's possible to beat Minecraft one-handed." I laughed most of the way through the challenge. It was very difficult to use the controls and Sapnap and Dream were carrying him the whole time. Whenever George got a little frustrated, Bella would whimper a little and he would immediately apologize and calm her down while Dream and Sapnap would scold him. By the time they had beat the ender dragon, the baby had fallen asleep in George's arm, so the three of them had to whisper shout in excitement. 

After that, they just talked to each other and chat for a while, George continuously looking down to check on Bella and carefully stroke her little cheek or hand or something. During this time I had fallen asleep, but George didn't notice until he had ended stream. He glanced my way and couldn't help but smile at me. "Hey guys," he said to Dream and Sapnap, "I've gotta go put my two girls to bed.""Y/n passed out, too?" Dream asked. George nodded his head as he said "She's been up with Bella while she's been sick.""Poor Y/n," Sapnap said. "We might come down for a week soon to visit and give you two a break. That, and we miss seeing baby Bella." Dream cooed the last part and George just laughed. 

The three men said goodbye before ending the call, leaving George with his sleeping daughter and wife. He carried Isabella to her room and gently laid her in her crib before going back for me. He picked me up from the beanbag and carried me to our bed, making sure to tuck me in and kissed me. Then he grabbed his laptop to work on videos while he sat in the baby's room to make sure she didn't wake me up.