Pool Party (Dream)

"Y/n! Our guests are almost here!" I heard Clay call out, followed by the sound of his footsteps and our door opening. I hummed to myself as I finished tying back my hair before I felt hands resting on my hips. I felt his breath against my ear as he said, "That bathing suit looks great on you." He pressed a kiss to my exposed shoulder and then began peppering kisses up the side of my neck. I playfully nudged him off, leaving him complaining as I made my way to the closet. I grabbed a dress as a cover-up and Clay's swim trunks on the way out, tossing them to him before leaving the bathroom. I tugged the dress on as I made my way down the stairs. I finished laying out the snacks, then turned my attention to making the meat for the hamburgers. 

Halfway through mixing the ingredients together, I heard the doorbell ring and I cursed to myself. "Clay, can you get the door?""Sure thing," He called back as he went to get the door. I heard several people's voices and a second later Niki's head popped into the kitchen. "Hey, Y/n," She said, hugging me around the shoulders so she wouldn't touch the raw meat. I laughed at her reaction and finished shaping the hamburger meat before washing my hands and giving Niki a proper hug. Clay, Nick (Sapnap), and George came in a second later and I gave each of the two a hug. Clay then dragged the two of them outside with him, taking the platter of hamburger meat from me and giving me a kiss on the way out. Niki and I talked for a little while before the doorbell rang again, signaling the arrival of Alex (Quackity), followed soon after by Schlatt and Minx.

The three of us girls stayed in the kitchen, exchanging stories and laughter. Eventually Alex popped his head in to tell us that the burgers were done and we joined the others outside. Once we all had grabbed our food, we managed to fit around the outside table. Minx and Schlatt argued most of the time, but it was playful banter that made the rest of us laugh. When we had finished eating, Niki and Minx helped me carry the food back inside as the guys began to take off their shirts and jump into the pool. When we came back outside, Clay was the only one not in the pool yet and he was typing something on his phone. Minx and Niki quickly discarded their cover-ups and jumped into the pool, Minx immediately being dunked by Schlatt.

I made my way over to Clay as he turned off his phone and placed it on the table beside him. He stood up when he caught sight of me and shot me a charming smile. "And why aren't you in the pool yet?" I laughed at his question before replying, "I was waiting for you." He chuckled before he grabbed the bottom of his shirt and tugged it over his head. I unabashedly stared at my handsome boyfriend as he did this and he laughed when he noticed. I slipped my dress off and carefully laid it over the back of a chair before taking Clay's shirt and putting it on top of my dress. He wrapped an arm around my waist and led me towards the edge of the pool. When we were close enough, I quickly slipped away from his grasp and pushed him into the pool. He seemed surprised when he surfaced, but the surprise was quickly replaced by a mischievous grin. He began to swim to the side and I slowly backed away. "Don't you dare do what I think you're about to do," I said as I prepared myself to flee. "Well it's only fair," He replied as he hauled himself up onto the cement.

I immediately began to move around to the other side of the pool, trying to put as much distance between myself and my boyfriend. When I noticed he was much closer than I thought, I took off running. He chased me around the pool several times, our friends cheering us on the whole time. Unfortunately, Clay has longer legs than me, so he quickly caught up to me. He wrapped his arms me and threw us both into the pool. I shrieked before my head went under and then I quickly surfaced. Clay surfaced a second later, a proud grin spread across his face. I put my hands on top of his head and dunked him under again, but when he came back up, he caught me in his arms and held me there. "Let me go you evil monster!" I cried out dramatically. "Why should I when I have caught the loveliest maiden in the land," he declared, his hold not loosening. He then began pressing kisses all over my face as I pretended to try and get away. Eventually he let me go and we swam over to join the rest of the group. 

"Man, it feels nice to cool down in this heat." George said as he wiped water from his eyes. "Oh that's right, you're not used to this heat, little British boy." Schlatt jokingly commented. "I mean, I'm from California and I'm gonna have to agree with George on this one." Alex piped in as he doggy-paddled over. "Well, how does everyone feel about ice cream?" I asked. My idea was met with excitement, so I made my way over to the side of the pool and climbed out. I wrapped a towel around my waist as I made my way inside and grabbed the ice cream out of the freezer and some bowls. When I came back out, everyone else was climbing out and getting their towels. I laid the stuff on the table and then went back for spoons before I began spooning ice cream into bowls. Then we all sat around the table again to eat our cold treats. Nick and George were having a loud debate over something when I felt Clay put his hand on my bare thigh. He casually leaned closer to me and said, "You look hot as hell right now with that bathing suit hugging all your beautiful curves," in a low voice that only I could hear. I blushed slightly and rested my head on his shoulder before turning my attention back to the conversation. Clay kept his hand on my thigh the whole time, his thumb absentmindedly rubbing up and down the skin.

When everyone was done with their ice cream, Clay was quick to volunteer to help me carry everything back inside. As the others got back into the pool, Clay and I made our way inside to put the stuff away. As I shut the freezer door, Clay pushed me against the counter on the opposite side. His hands firmly held my hips and there was a certain something in his eyes. "Do I get my other treat?" He asked somewhat hopefully. I laughed slightly as I laid my arms over his shoulders. I took a moment to admire his bare chest before replying, "I think two treats will certainly ruin your dinner, don't you think?" He quickly shook his head in response. "In any case, you're just going to have to be a good boy and wait," I teased. "But what if I don't want to?" He asked as he bent down to press a kiss to my collarbone. I sighed as I said, "You're going to have to because we have people over and Nick and George will never let you live it down." Clay sighed in defeat before he pressed a final kiss to my forehead and left the kitchen.

By the end of the night, everyone was pretty tired but happy. As people gathered their things, they said goodbye to me and Clay, thanking us for hosting them. When the last person had left, Clay wrapped his arms around my waist and breathed a sigh of relief. "Finally, now I can have you all to myself," he said as he kissed my shoulder and then led me upstairs to our bedroom.