The Special Day (Andy Biersack)

There was a tap at the door that made everyone in the room freeze. Y/f/n hurried forward and cracked the door open before opening it a little wider and ushering CC in. When he saw all of us standing there frozen, he started laughing. "You guys need to calm down a little," he said as he cam towards me. "You can't be too careful," my sister quipped as she resumed curling my hair. "You never know what Andy will try to pull to see y/n before he's supposed to." CC laughed again as he sat on a stool near me. "So how are you feeling on this glorious morning?" He asked. I smiled as I replied, "I'm a little nervous, but that's mainly because there will be people just staring at us." CC chuckled as he patted my hand in understanding.

"Alright, your hair is done," my sister said. She handed me a mirror and I let out a small gasp. My hair was done simply, but it was beautifully done with curls and a few places pinned away from my face. "It looks so good, great job, honey," my mom said as she hugged my sister. She moved closer to me and let her hand run through some of the strands of my hair before my sister yelled something about messing it up. "Well, I'll take that as my cue to leave and go start getting ready," CC said as he stood and stretched. He waved goodbye to everyone as he headed out and left us to finish up.

"Finally he's gone," y/f/n said as she pulled the dress from the closet. She herded me into the bathroom and helped me put on the dress and zip it up and smooth it out. It was all white with bell sleeves made of lace that had little roses all over. When I walked back into the room, I was greeted by a chorus of gasps. My mom started crying as she said, "You look so beautiful." She hugged me gently and I almost started crying because of her. After a second, she pulled away and took a deep breath before suggesting that everyone finish getting ready. Makeup and hair were quickly done, shoes and dresses put on, and then we were leaving the room and heading outside to meet the photographer. I wanted to take a few pictures with my friends before the ceremony started and what better place to do it than this beautiful scenery.

We had rented out a little hotel set in the mountains, and the day had a perfectly clear and open blue sky. As my friends and I posed, my gaze landed on the building. Our friends and family were all in that building. My soon-to-be husband was in that building. When we had finished taking pictures, my bridesmaids quickly ushered me back into the building and into a little room off of the main ceremony hall. I was minutes away from being married and the girls around me were aware of that, too. They quickly tucked in the loose strands of my hair back in place and smoothed out my dress one last time.

There was a knock on the door and my dad appeared. It was time. The bridesmaids left the room to join the groomsmen and one by one they made their way down the aisle and to their respective places. And then it was my turn. With my dad on one side and my mom on the other, we began to make our way down the aisle. Almost all of the seats were full with guests and they all turned to get a look at the bride. The hall was done up in darker blue and purple tones with flowers along the edges of the aisle. However, my attention was not on the decorations. My eyes immediately met Andy's blue ones and he started tearing up. He looked so handsome in his dark suit with his hair tied back.

As we reached the end, my dad turned to me and asked, "Are you sure about this?" I smiled as I nodded in reply. "Okay then, whatever makes my lovely daughter happy," he said as he squeezed my hand gently before putting it in Andy's hand and leading my mom away. Andy led me up the steps of the altar and we took our positions before the officiant. "Welcome friends and family to the wedding of y/n and Andrew," he began. I tried very hard to pay attention to what he was saying, but I kept getting distracted by Andy's clear blue eyes and the broad grin on his face. My hands rested in his, so every once in a while he would run his thumb over my knuckles. Finally, the officiant asked, "Y/n, would you like to go first in reading your vows?" I nodded and he handed me a little notebook.

"Andy, we've been through a lot together. We've survived months and miles apart and some very interesting fan encounters. But I wouldn't change it for the world. Those experiences are what make our relationship special and stronger. With you by my side, I feel like I can take on the world, and now we can do that together, as a team. I will always be there to support you and love you as long as I live and even after that." As I closed the notebook and handed it back, I saw that the tears in Andy's eyes had been renewed but the smile never wavered. He was handed his little notebook and he read his vows.

"Y/n, the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and the most important thing to me. To you I am eternally grateful. Because of your support, I found strength to keep trying and follow my dreams. Without you, I would be lost and just stumbling around. I know I can always count on you, and I hope in the years to come we continue to support each other. I want to grow old with you and experience life with you, because I can't imagine a better person to do it with than you. I love you so much and I will continue to love you until the end of time." Now it was my turn to get teary eyed, and by the looks of it, most of the guests were the same. The officiant took Andy's notebook back and then flipped to the last page of his notes.

"Andrew, do you take this woman to be your wife, to live together in matrimony, to love her, to honor her, to comfort her, and to keep her in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"And do you, y/n, take this man to be your husband, to live together in matrimony, to love her, to honor her, to comfort her, and to keep her in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

And then Andy kissed me. It was sweet and gentle with a hint of passion behind it. When he pulled away, his eyes were glowing and both of us were smiling. As we turned towards the guests to walk back down the aisle hand-in-hand, the officiant announced, "I present to you the new Mr. and Mrs. Biersack!"