Chapter 3 Transfer

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 3 Transfer

    Lin An didn't know about demolition in his previous life. When his aunt was still alive, the two discussed whether to save money and buy a better house.

    The old house has been lived in for decades, the walls and paint are peeling off, and the furniture is in the old style of the 1980s and 1990s.

    When Lin An married a daughter-in-law, the daughter-in-law might not be satisfied.

    Lin Fugui also offered 300,000 yuan in his last life. Lin An felt that the price was good, and thought about the things that his aunt and himself had combined before she was alive. After calculating the savings on hand, adding 300,000 yuan would be enough for him to change to a better new building. , and finally agreed.

    At that time, he kept an eye out for the formalities to be done when the money was in hand. He originally thought that the Lin family was not happy, but he didn't expect them to respond quickly. It took less than a week to complete the formalities.

    Can you not be in a hurry, the Lin family is afraid that it will be too late, and the news of the demolition will not be a windfall.

    "Three hundred thousand?" Lin An repeated the price offered by Lin Fugui.

    Lin Fugui thought he was moved, and he was secretly happy, "That's right, 300,000 yuan, I won't give you a penny less, you can ask the whole city, except you and me, who would pay you this price, if not Because you are my son..." The

    more Lin Fugui talked, the more he felt that he was helping Lin An, consciously or unintentionally thinking that the demolition did not exist, and the more he spoke, the more confident he became.

    "You always hated that I didn't want you when I was a child, and I didn't talk about family affection when I grew up. Now that I'm fine, I have to rely on you to change a new house..."

    Lin An lowered his eyes, completely ignoring Lin Fugui's nonsense.

    This person is just such a thing. Being a bitch, he still wants to set up a memorial archway. He wants to take advantage of the benefits and reputation, and he is used to it.

    Three hundred thousand. In an old community like theirs, the floors are low and the land is large. When the house is demolished, the compensation will have to be this amount, let alone the relocated house.

    For his precious little son, Lin Fugui really had a good plan!

    It's still the same old saying, you are not benevolent and I am not righteous. If you dare to calculate, don't blame yourself for being inferior to others.

    Lin An's face showed excitement, and he wanted to ask suspiciously: "Three hundred thousand? Why don't you buy a new house, and instead take advantage of me, thinking I'm stupid? There must be some kind of conspiracy here?"

    "Where, where can there be ?" What kind of business, you child, why are you so thoughtful, what can you do with 300,000 real money!"

    "Really?" Lin An pretended to be suspicious: "Then I have to find out."