Chapter 17 Absorption

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 17 Absorption

    Li Wei was choked upright, and was rejected twice and three times. He was annoyed in his heart, but he didn't dare to pester him because of the man's aura.

    After the other party closed the door, he spat hard outside the door and cursed in a low voice: "What, this house doesn't belong to him, how dare you be so crazy to live in it by yourself!"

    It was as if the house was his home In fact, the owner of the house was already eaten up by zombies on the first day of the outbreak of the end of the world.

    "Forget it, Brother Li, they don't want to borrow it, and we don't point it. Even if you take the wrench and kitchen knife at home, you can still go out..." The Gao family brothers' voices of persuasion gradually faded away, and the door of the third room Afterwards, Lin An smiled with the corners of his mouth curled up and his eyes bent.

    Huo Cheng seemed to be a difficult person to get along with, he didn't talk much, and he could really piss people off if he choked!

    In the second room, Huo Cheng gnawed on the dry bread in his hand, chewed a few mouthfuls, put down the packaging bag, unscrewed the mineral water bottle and took another sip, with a sullen face, picked up the bread and continued to gnaw... After a few minutes, he still put down the two bites of bread left, took out a box of canned beef from his shopping bag, opened it with the dagger he carried, cut open the canned meat and ate the bread.

    I don't know if it's an illusion, but the chewing speed seems to be a little faster.

    Ten minutes later, the sound of a car starting came from outside the window, and the zombies moved after hearing the sound, and immediately became lively outside the dead building.

    Residents hiding at home were always careful, and when they heard the movement, they all lifted the corners of the curtains and looked out. Seeing someone driving away, there was a flash of envy or emotion in their eyes.

    As for what these people think and what they will do afterwards, it is unknown.

    People live for a lifetime, everyone has their own fate, after making a decision, whether the road will be smooth or bumpy, one depends on fate, and the other depends on how one walks.

    Lin An wiped his machete, listening to the sound of the car starting outside the window gradually going away, his eyes were calm.

    Presumably it won't be long before people try to go out one after another.

    This man Li Wei is a little timid, but his luck is good. Now is the time when zombies are the least aggressive and it is easiest for those with a heart to collect supplies. Those who can go out boldly, but if they are lucky, the harvest will not be bad.

    Afterwards, when the T-Virus breaks out on a large scale and the supernatural beings awaken, the zombies will also experience an upgrade. The speed and strength of the ordinary first-level zombies will increase, and the second-level zombies will begin to appear. At that time, ordinary people will want to go out so casually. It is simply impossible.