Chapter 33

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 33

    Now the end of the world has just begun, and hard currency has not yet reached the point where the bad street is worthless. It is said that in the past when wars were fought, rich families had to carry some gold with them when they fled for their lives.

    Even the bigwigs at the Shoujing base today are not immune, and even have the idea of ​​hoarding a batch of gold while taking advantage of the chaos.

    The common people didn't think so much. Many people endured heartache and exchanged their gold and silver jewelry for food and drink in order to fill their stomachs.

    Lin An sat in the car, looked through the window, and thought to himself: These people are distressed now, but they will be lucky in the future. At least for now, a gold necklace can be exchanged for two packs of biscuits, and in half a year, one gold brick may not be able to exchange for a few grains of rice.

    "I'll take a look?" Huo Cheng closed the car window, turned to Lin An and said.

    Lin An squinted his eyes, feeling that the wind was blowing for a while, and his body became clearer. He decided to go down to get some air, and said, "I'll go." They didn't lack supplies, and it would be good to inquire about some useful news while there were more people. ,

    Huo Cheng heard the words and asked: "You have strength?"

    Lin An smiled: "I have recovered a little, just go down to get some air."

    Huo Cheng said: "Come back if you feel uncomfortable."

    Lin An smiled: "Okay , I’ll take a stroll for a while.”

    Lin An put his bag on his back and opened the door to get out of the car, completely ignoring the greedy sights around him. In fact, they are not the only ones. Many cars that look good and have a large area are being secretly scrutinized, wondering how many things are in the car.

    In troubled times, there are always people who want to take advantage of the chaos and do some bullying.

    The temporary exchange point occupies the basketball court of the outdoor stadium. The back door of the big goods is open, and there are tables and chairs in front of the door, and the registration personnel are sitting there. There were a few soldiers with guns standing around them, straight and upright, imposing like a blade, so that those who were jealous of the goods like hills in the truck did not dare to make the slightest movement.

    Lin An was not too late, he took a seat near the front, and there were six or seven people in front of him.

    "Hey, buddy, why don't you ask me something?" Lin An swayed over and didn't line up well. He intentionally stood in front of the soldier standing guard next to him, took out a pack of cigarettes from his backpack, opened it, and handed over one.

    The soldier looked at the cigarette in Lin An's hand, and exchanged glances with his comrades who were standing guard beside him. He took the cigarette with his face unchanged, quickly put it in his pocket, and said, "Ask."

    Lin An saw the two With a straight face and a serious look, he smiled and said,

    "Don't be nervous, buddy. We understand the rules. If you shouldn't ask, you must not ask too much, just ask about small things." Then, he took out another cigarette and handed it to the other A soldier, the other party     picked it up and said: "Just to ask, does our military vehicle pass by Feng Village?