Chapter 4

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 4

    Lin Fugui let go of his hanging heart, and was ecstatic in his heart, as if the developer's contract floated in front of his eyes.

    He didn't want to wait for a second, and kept urging: "Let's go now, I'll pay for the taxi."

    Seeing Lin Fugui's virtue, Lin An was upset, and said coldly, "You still want me to pay for the taxi?" What's the matter? The handling fee is also paid by your family, if you don't want to do it, forget it."

    Being urged, Lin An simply stood up, took out the real estate certificate that he had prepared a long time ago from the drawer, Lin Fugui's eyes lit up, and he stretched out his hand Want to grab it.     Lin An took

    the things back and scolded: "What's the matter with the robbery? The house is not yours yet!"

Lin An was offended.

    The little bastard was very moody, what should I do if I go back on my word?

    Lin An put all the real estate certificates and formalities in a bag and put them away, took a look at Lin Fugui, and said slowly, "You saw it too. I plan to sell it, and it would be nice to wait for the demolition with peace of mind. I think my 'brother' is really pitiful, so I just show kindness and make it easier for you."

    Lin Fugui dare not hold him up now, and echoed repeatedly: "Yes, yes, What you said is right, Xiao An, you are a good boy, after all, you are still thinking about your family, Dad was sorry for you in the past, and I will definitely change it in the future..."

    As long as you really take advantage of it, how many good things can't be said?

    "Stop, don't tell me these useless things. I can give you the house, but I have one condition." Lin An impatiently listened to his hypocritical words, frowning and told Lin Fugui to shut up: "I agree to sell the house, but I have to live here for another month after the registration is over, and slowly pack up and move."

    Lin Fugui immediately became unhappy: "What, you still want to live, this is not good, the house belongs to us, you... ...."

    Why don't you move as soon as possible, and still want to rely on it? !

    According to his idea, it would be better for Lin An to leave immediately after taking the money, and let this little bastard live for another month, what if the demolition policy comes down when the time comes and he won't leave with envy!

    Seeing Lin Fugui's expression, Lin An couldn't understand what he was thinking.

    Lin An sneered in his heart, and said coolly, "Moving doesn't mean you can just move. I always clean up and find a suitable house to live in."

    Lin Fugui was still not happy, hesitantly said: " This...it took me a month to find a house..."

    Lin An raised his eyebrows, and continued: "You have also seen that my house is being replaced with a new door and balcony cover, which are the most expensive on the market. Just these two items cost less than 20,000 yuan including labor costs, and I don’t count the money with you, as long as I stay for an extra month, these Xin’an things will be considered as rent, and they will all belong to your family.”