Chapter 6 Preparation II

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 6 Preparation II

    Wu Baogen's family received a call from Lin An early on, and called several households in Tongcun Village who were pickling vegetables together to move the jars of pickles together in his yard and deliver them together.

    "Relax, little brother Lin is a nice person. Since my family dares to take over this matter, everyone will have a penny of the final payment."

    When Lin An arrived in the car, before entering the door, he heard Aunt Wu's loud voice.

    Lin An smiled, raised his foot to enter the door, and raised his voice and said: "Auntie is right, how much should I pay? I picked up the goods today, and we will give you a cent."

    "Brother Lin is here?" Aunt Wu smiled He greeted him: "What are you talking about? Can we still not trust you, brother? Come, take a look at the things, and put them all in place for you."

    Saying this, I was relieved after all.

    Lin An didn't even look at the expressions on the faces of the people in the courtyard, and inspected the goods himself.

    I saw that the wide farm yard was already filled with large plastic buckets of the same size. These plastic buckets were all purchased by him at his own expense, and inside were neatly stacked pickled sauerkraut.

    In addition, there are dozens of smaller buckets containing pickled vegetables, pickled vegetables, cucumber strips, radish heads, ginger with sauce, and large lump heads with sauce.

    After nearly half a month of slicing and air-drying, the fresh vegetables have been compressed into small pieces of dried vegetables, bundled and coded in bundles.

    Don't look at their wrinkled and ugly appearance, put some vermicelli in broth, stew and fry them, they taste very good.

    At least Lin An, who is a native of Jinshi, loves these big pot dishes stewed with dried vegetables and sauerkraut. There is meat and vegetables in a hot pot. It is the most comfortable to eat a few bowls with white rice. .

    Lin An was quite satisfied. After ordering all the things, he happily settled the final payment with several families on the spot, and thanked the Wuwu family who helped Zhang Luo. box.

    Because of Lin An, the Wu family earned a lot of money this month. Aunt Wu was grateful, and before leaving, she forced him to stuff a lot of homemade dried meat.

    "What I make at home is worthless, and it's all my sister-in-law's wish. Brother Lin, don't dislike it."

    "Auntie is being polite, who would dislike such a good thing."

    "Hey, I made it at home. , It’s not a good thing, so don’t worry if Brother Lin likes Auntie.”

    Aunt Wu sent him off with a smile: “Look at me, I’ve stopped you for talking so much, Auntie won’t delay you any longer, hurry up and get in the car. "

    Auntie," Lin Anlin suddenly stopped Aunt Wu before getting into the car, smiled and said in a low voice, "It's nothing to worry about. I just heard a few words from our hotel manager recently, saying that the price of food is going to increase."