Chapter 90

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 90

    after a few months.

    The weather is getting warmer and everything is recovering, and the two cherry trees in Lin An's yard are beginning to bear fruit. After another month, some cherries on the tree began to turn red every day, each one was as big as a thumbnail, and the red ones were quite festive hanging on the tree.

    These two trees were originally planted by the previous owner of the yard, along with a few pear trees and peach trees, which are common tree species in the courtyards of people in this county. After the end of the world, most of the fruit trees died, and only these two cherry trees mutated. Not only did they produce more, but their fruits became bigger and sweeter.

    On this day, Lin An carried a small schoolbag for Dou Leilei, led him to the cherry tree in the yard, let the child carry a small stainless steel pot, and picked ripe big cherries into the pot by himself.     When there was almost a small pot picked, Second Uncle

    Huo came in from outside the yard, "Hey, you guys are pretty early today?

    "

, and sent the child with the basin to the second uncle: "It's okay anyway, let him go there early, and let Teacher Tong taste the cherries when they are ripe."

    Why did Dr. Tong become Teacher Tong?

    That has to be said from two months ago. It turned out that Dr. Tong heard from someone that most of the food that Huo Zhen stuffed him was from Lin An. After thinking about it, he felt very sorry, and always wanted to give something back to his children. Nothing to get out of it.

    If he was working in a research laboratory, the rarest things he had on hand were all kinds of specific medicines. But it's not right to give someone medicine when they come up, besides, with uncle Huo Zhen, there is no shortage of these in his family.     Dr. Tong is also not used to taking advantage of others. After knowing this, he became interested in it. He also began to pay attention to wandering around the trading market on his off days, wanting to buy some rewards. Those who conduct research in these laboratories are not short of money.     In the end, I didn't buy anything, but I heard something from Boss He, who is well-known and well-informed in the trading market.

    It turned out that the youngest grandson of the Huo family was frightened because his parents died in front of him, and he still can't speak. The doctor checked and said that there is no problem with the body, but I was scared.

    I watched my parents being eaten by zombies, entrusted by their parents to a few unreliable people on their deathbed, and stumbled to be sent to Shoujing. I suffered a lot along the way.

    By the time someone delivered it to the Huo family, he was already stupid, he couldn't speak, he was afraid of people, and his reaction was obviously slow, and he seemed to be in the shadows. After looking for a few doctors, he still couldn't cure it. Later, the Huo family also looked away, let it go, and put the child beside him if he can't cure it. Three brothers can't bear the hardship anyway.

    Follow the fate, the fate will really come. After Dr. Tong heard this, he didn't care about breaking up with the Huo family's second child, so he came to the door on his own initiative.