Chapter 23 The Army

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 23 The Army

    Lin An turned off the built-in radio software on the mobile phone, spread out the map, and once again clicked on a dot on the oblique left side of the first capital——Huaiqiong County, Zhaoshi City, which is 500 kilometers away from the first capital. A large agricultural county, with a population of only 200,000, has an area of ​​400,000 mu of arable land. It seems to be a pilot point for the promotion of mechanical farming in the plains.

    No one thought that an ordinary agricultural county would develop into a base that could rank among the top 20 in China in just five years after the end of the world.

    It's not because there are many people in Huaiqiong County, but because the base is strong enough and the proportion of people with supernatural abilities is large.

    Lin An had heard about it in Shoujing in his previous life. There was no need to worry about food, and the acceptance of survivors was not too strict—whether you are a supernatural person or not, as long as you are willing to work hard and make contributions to the base, you will be able to have a living. mouth to eat.

    It is controlled by the local garrison, and it is quite a bit like a separatist regime, a paradise of idyllic beauty.

    Of course, this so-called Xanadu is compared with the Shoujing Base, which is far more troubled and troubled. In the last days, there is no real peace.

    Now Lin An has taken a fancy to this Huaiqiong County.

    He knew that he was just an ordinary commoner, with a little heart, and he was far from a real smart person. Ordinary people have awakened such a rare ability of the space system, and if they really want to go to a place like Shoujing with a lot of water and big bosses, sooner or later they will be tricked into circles.

    If you can't afford to provoke, you can afford to hide. Huaiqiong County is a small place. Maybe the later base construction and living conditions are not as good as those in Shoujing. Fortunately, it is simple.

    The advantage of a base controlled by the army is that it has strict discipline, few simple things, no bad thoughts, and honestly does its part, and no one will come to plot and find fault all day long.

    What Lin An wanted was this simplicity.

    As for the army from Shoujing, although they didn't want to go to Shoujing, it is not impossible to follow the way for a certain distance. It is safer to have the army to clear the way than to go by themselves.

    In the bedroom next door, Huo Cheng finished his last push-up, sat on the floor and wiped his sweat with a towel, and turned off the radio that was pulled out from the original owner's bedside. There was not much joy on the man's face, as if the matter of rescue was the same for him as if he had it or not.

    He raised his head and glanced at the next door through the wall—this wall should be facing Lin An's bedroom...

    In Room 6 on the second floor, Li Ruiyan packed up several pieces of jewelry and jewelry left in the house A small amount of cash was sewn into the inner lining of the clothes.