Chapter 30 Level 2 Zombie 2

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 30 Level 2 Zombie 2

    There are three doors on the sixth floor of the Liyutang community, and the concrete stairs leading from the second floor to the third floor. In an inconspicuous corner, a zombie crystal nucleus covered in dust lies quietly on the ground.

    This happened when a man named Li Wei accidentally rolled out of the zombie's head when he killed it for the first time.

    The twisted limbs climbed down the stairs, the broken neck was half on the shoulder, the rotten flesh was about to fall, and the dripping pus dragged a long wet mark behind him.

    In the night, the small zombie opened its mouth and made a slight ho-ho sound. In its throat, a bone that was broken in half was dislocated from its chest cavity. Thank you for inserting it horizontally.

    Following the seductive aroma, the little zombie slowly approached the corner of the stairs, sticking out its wet tongue, once, twice, licking the crystal nucleus and the soil on the ground into its mouth, closing its eyes slightly and lying on the ground.

    Ho ho——

    five minutes, ten minutes, the little zombie tilted its head and shook its neck, and the broken bones clattered. It opened its eyes, and the pupils that were originally the size of pinpoints seemed to be enlarged again.

    Hehe——

    it crawled slowly, climbed back upstairs, and turned into a half-open door. In the bedroom, an adult zombie handcuffed to the heating pipe was shaking its arms back and forth tirelessly, trying to Break free and go out to fill your stomach.

    It really looks very hungry, its face is full of desire for food, the soft fat in the thighs and abdomen seems to be bitten by sharp teeth, and the pieces are connected to the bones. Unfortunately, the zombies don't know the pain anymore. .

    The bones of the little zombie creaked, and it crawled in in a very weird way. It suddenly raised its head, and its sharp pupils stared straight at the head of the adult zombie.

    Intuition tells it that there is something there that can make him stronger, and downstairs, the delicious food downstairs can make him stronger...

    At six o'clock in the morning, the door of the second room on the sixth floor of the Liyutang community was blocked from The inside was opened, and Huo Cheng and Lin An, who had packed up, walked out one after the other, holding an ax and machete as weapons in their hands, and carrying bags on their backs.

    Lin An hadn't recovered from his serious illness, so Huo Cheng came out first for food and a change of clothes, and put them in the car.

    Coincidentally, at this time the door of the third room next to it also opened, and Lin Fugui and his son came out from inside. When they saw the two, embarrassment flashed across their eyes, and they were silent for a while.

    Up to now, the two sides have already torn their skins apart. Although they are not enemies, they are almost strangers. To be precise, Lin An regarded the Lin family as strangers many years ago, and ignored them if he could. On the other hand, the Lin family had annoyed Lin An in order to get the house, suffered a lot from him, and ended up spending half a million yuan for nothing.