Chapter 18

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 18

    In the afternoon, Li Wei and his party returned in triumph.

    Compared with when they left, the demeanors of the three of them have changed significantly, especially Li Wei, the previous cowardice was swept away between his brows, and his eyes were full of complacency and a trace of indifference.

    Simply put, it's just less human.

    Zombies are human beings, and while the survivors are afraid, they inevitably shrink back, for fear that they will be charged as a murderer.

    After all, no one knows if the monster can be cured, just in case.

    However, there are still a small number of people among them—most of them are men who are usually not very capable and are looked up to by others. For various reasons, they have repeatedly killed those monsters who are half of their compatriots, and suddenly feel in their hearts that they can control the lives of others. , I immediately felt that I was superior.

    Li Wei is obviously one of them.

    He didn't know how many families in the front and back buildings were hiding behind the curtains and peeping at them. One stepped up in front of the brothers of the Gao family, waving the pig-killing knife he found somewhere, and the other raised the knife and dropped it, killing them. A zombie who heard the sound came from the front of the community.

    For a moment, he seemed to feel the eyes of betting from all directions, admiration, envy, fear...

    He was very proud, raised his thin chest, snorted, and greeted the brothers of the Gao family , The three of them moved a large bag of rice noodles and bottled water upstairs together.

    On the concrete platform on the first floor, the three of them deliberately coughed twice on the first floor, and stomped their feet, as if no one had heard it, and stepped up with heavy steps.

    ridiculous.

    Lin An listened so earnestly in the room, how could he not understand the other party's thoughts, he couldn't help laughing, but he was really too lazy to talk to them.

    Lying on the bed, he was fine. His mind wandered and he thought about Li Wei's family car—a family car worth more than 100,000 yuan.

    But people are car owners anyway, and the fact that having a car saves effort is more obvious in the last days.

    It's not that he didn't think about getting a car. There are a lot of unowned cars parked on the road, but it's hard to get them. Those cars are either locked up with zombies or have an obstacle. Otherwise, they can't stop and block the road.

    Even if you find a suitable one from the road, it is not easy to drive out. In other words, the road is blocked.

    The cars parked in the front and back of the community, not to mention whether they are owned or not, are useless without the key. He is not the kind of god-man in the movie who can drive the car away with a few wires. Even if it is driven away, it will be troublesome for the original owner to find.