Chapter 65

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 65

    Leading people to inspect the contents of several other cars one after another, Lu Fei couldn't control the urgency in his heart anymore, and ordered his people to go up and drive.

    "Wait." Second Uncle Huo asked someone to stop them: "Let them go first."

    Lu Fei glanced at the less than twenty soldiers behind Huo Zhen, ordered people to go up and unload their weapons, and then nodded happily : "Put things down, you take people and leave Zhaoshi today, I, Lu Fei, will do what I say, and I will never do anything."

    Uncle Huo gave him a mocking look, without saying anything, handed over the gun he carried with him, and led his men Save people in the past. Seeing him leaving, Lu Fei winked at his subordinates and asked them to get into the driver's seat and drive away.

    At the same time, Lu Fei's subordinates, who were guarding around Mr. Dou and his party, secretly tried their best to pull the trigger.

    A traitor is a traitor, and if you say and do this, you are just using it to deceive ghosts!

    There are often only a few seconds between the winning ticket and the sudden rise!

    "Ah!!" Just as he was about to make a move, the earth-type supernatural being was suddenly immobilized by a mysterious force, and before he could regain his senses, he was killed by a single shot.

    Once the person with the supernatural power died, the supernatural power naturally lost its effect, and the cage surrounded by sharp soil thorns collapsed. The "dying" person immediately regained consciousness, holding a pistol he got from nowhere in his hand, and the tear gas bomb killed the surrounding people first. Several guards.

    Their original plan was to find a safe place to hide first, at least not to implicate Second Uncle Huo when Lu Fei made a move. Seeing that Second Uncle Huo was ready to fight back now, he reacted quickly and joined Second Uncle Huo who came here.

    "Shoot!"

    Lu Fei gave his life in a very quick reaction, but then he watched his subordinates stunned for a few seconds as if they were unresponsive. Woke up.

    "Do it!" Uncle Huo gave the order, and saw a wind-type supernatural being blow up the yellow sand on the ground behind him. The yellow sand was mixed with thin iron nails and ice arrows, piercing these people. .

    Lu Fei was startled not far away, and immediately led his people to hide around the car, shouted, and shot at Second Uncle Huo. At the same time, several supernatural beings in his team also shot There's an attack here.

    Second Uncle Huo had been prepared for a long time, and quickly led people to hide behind Lu Fei's team. The attack range of first-level supernatural beings is limited, and ice arrows and fireballs can't hit them from a long distance.

    Lu Fei led a lot of people with sufficient firepower, and he kept attacking this side, the bullets were dense and tight, but he couldn't help Second Uncle Huo and his party hiding behind the convoy for a while.