Chapter 92

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 92

    On this day, Huo Cheng was arrested by Uncle Huo as usual, while Lin An and Huo Dong took on a short-distance mission - to help clear up zombie plants in the woods outside the base.

    This thing is a new species that came out recently, similar to piranhas and piranhas. It grows beautifully, and there are attractive mutated fruit trees around it. When living things approach, they will use branches, vines, etc. to devour them.

    Fortunately, these zombie plants can't move, and the supernatural person can test it out by throwing a water rocket and fireball in the distance, and it's convenient to do it again.

    This is a poor job. There are not many such zombie plants in the whole forest, the danger is small, and there are a lot of extra gains.

    So the two brothers drove back before four o'clock that afternoon. Apart from the two mutated peach trees in Lin An's space, there were also a lot of wild fruits in the trunk. This trip can be said to be quite profitable.

    "Brother, what should we do with these fruits?" Huo Xiaodi grabbed the car seat and looked behind, there were several big melons placed under the rear seat. Because it is a mutant variety, not only does it ripen earlier, but all of them are as big as small coconuts.

    This is the best-looking wild fruit they brought back from their trip, and the leftovers were brought back with crooked melons and dates, and they were put in the trunk.

    "Give two melons to Grandpa, one from Teacher Tong, and let's eat the other two at home." Lin An drove the car and thought for a while: "I'll send the ones in the trunk to He Houzi at night, listen Said the grapes in their yard are ripe, let’s see if I can exchange them for two bunches.”

    Boss He’s home is in Huaiqiong County, and there used to be a lot of melons, pears and peaches planted in the yard. Now that some mutations have occurred in the last days, the appearance of the fruits produced is even better.

    This guy specializes in the business of supernatural beings. They exchange good fruits for a large number of wild fruits they brought back from outside the base, and then resell them to ordinary people for a net profit.

    Arrived home at four o'clock, had dinner at five o'clock, and Huo Cheng hadn't come back yet, and he didn't come home until six or seven o'clock when he was busy.

    After the two of them finished their meal, Lin An drank his saliva and stood up and told Huo Dong: "I'm going to the market first, take away the bowls and chopsticks, soup is stewed in the casserole, watch the fire, and you can drink it when your brother comes back. "

    The stew in the casserole was snake soup, or two that Lin An and Huo Dong brought back from a mission. There was a small one that was not finished, so Lin Anzai put it in the space.

    Don't say this stuff tastes really good.

    The weather has been a bit dry recently, so Lin An simply added some tangerine peel to this one, cut it into sections, added salt, green onions, rice wine, etc., and boiled it on a casserole over low heat. When the meat is crispy, add some shredded ham, the taste is fresh and smooth, and it also clears the heat.