Chapter 76

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 76

    The busyness of the living room continued. Second Uncle Huo and his nephews simply washed and tidied up their faces, and then sat beside the old man to help with the research and deployment of the base managers who kept coming in and out.

    In the kitchen, there is a big pot of clear soup to cook vermicelli. Just sprinkle some green vegetables and salt, and pour a few drops of sesame oil when it comes out of the pot. Anyone who is hungry can go in and fill a bowl for himself. There is something to soothe a growling stomach after a busy day.

    Lin An simply turned on the fire in the kitchen, adding noodles to the pot from time to time.

    "Go up and rest first." Huo Cheng stood in the kitchen and ate a large bowl of noodles. After finishing the soup, he wiped the bowl and said to Lin An: "Leave the kitchen alone, go to sleep for a while, I will call you in the middle of the night." You."

    The old man's plan is to take advantage of the middle of the night when the zombie sparrows stop to rest and go out to encircle and suppress them according to the area. The number of sparrows is too large, and there is no way to do it.     Lin An didn't want to go up by himself, so he asked Huo

    Cheng, "What about you, come up with me to rest for a while?

    "

Prevent infection from pecks.

    Huo Cheng is the captain of the supernatural team. What he has to do is to help Second Uncle Huo separate the supernatural beings according to their attributes, and temporarily place them in various teams of the army, using supernatural powers to protect ordinary soldiers from injuries as much as possible.

    Lin An nodded, didn't write any more, and finally said: "Come up after the arrangements are made." They will go out again in the middle of the night, so it's best to hurry up and get some sleep.

    Huo Cheng reassured him, and after watching Lin An go upstairs, he drove his younger brother back to the house with his cousin to sleep first.

    "Dad, you should go to rest first, nothing big will happen for a while..."

    "Xiao Sun, help the old man to have a rest first." After Second Uncle Huo persuaded the old man to leave, he shared a cup with his nephew. With strong tea, the captains of the teams in the yard were called in one by one, and they started busy again with a small list of supernatural beings...

    Taking advantage of the dark to clear up the zombie sparrows is obviously very effective. In the next few days, the residents of Huaiqiong base will try to stay indoors during the day like the army to prevent the sparrows from flying into the house.

    In the middle of the night, capable residents would go out with the army, wait for the people in the team to knock down the zombie sparrows on the roof, and then quickly go up to make up for it twice.

    Second Uncle Huo temporarily issued a task notice, and the residents who volunteered to go out with the army to wipe out zombies and sparrows will be rewarded with a certain amount of food every day, and more people will come out this time.