Chapter 35

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 35

    The new position that Guo Shuai and Tong Wenbo found for Lin An and the others is quite good. It is right next to the team convoy. Most of the people in such a good position have some ability.

    As soon as Lin An and the others followed the soldiers with guns, they attracted a lot of attention.

    Obviously they are related households. This group of soldiers were all sent from Shoujing, and not many of them could gain connections.

    People around waited and watched for a while, and then someone came forward to say hello, and they were looking for Lin An, who seemed to be more talkative.

    "Brother, from Jinshi, what's your surname?" The

    person who came was a young man in his twenties with the temperament of a rich man. He smiled a little when he saw people, but he was not annoying. He stood in front of the window of the co-pilot, took out a cigarette from the cigarette case and handed it to Lin An, and smiled politely at Huo Cheng, not caring about the other party's indifference.

    Lin An took the cigarette, didn't light it, chatted with him one after another: "Call me Lin An, from your accent, it doesn't look like a local, I'm from Shoujing, why did you come to Jinshi? "

    The young master knew him very well, he called himself Zhao Ruiming, he called Brother Lin, and nodded with a wry smile: "Brother, you are so good at hearing, you are right, I was out to play with friends, but I didn't expect to encounter such a thing. I don’t know if it’s bad luck or luck.”

    Lin An smiled indifferently: “Hey, it’s the same everywhere.” The virus outbreak is worldwide, and unless you escape from the earth, you can’t hide it anywhere.

    Zhao Ruiming also laughed: "That's right, thinking about it, it's not bad for us. If we were in Shoujing at that time, there would be only so much traffic... Well, a few of my friends all made appointments together. , and picked up two students on the way, next time we have a chance to get to know each other, we should have someone to take care of us on the way.”

    Lin An looked in the direction he pointed, and sure enough there was a car parked, which was also a black off-road vehicle. There is no brand name, and you can tell that it is not affordable for ordinary people just by looking at it.

    There were people sitting in the car, and through the window, a young man could be seen sitting in the co-pilot, with his jaw drooping and blowing the air. There was a man and two women in the front row, but it was not clear if there was anyone in the back row.

    "What's the matter, is the co-pilot not feeling well?" Lin An asked casually.

    "It's nothing. I caught a cold last night and woke up with a fever this morning."

    "That's right..." Lin An's eyes paused, and his interest in speaking faded.

    If you have a fever, you should avoid contact with it.

    Seeing that Lin An's expression was calm, Zhao Ruiming chatted briefly, exchanged some news, and left in a sensible manner.

    At noon that day, the army sent people to count the number of people, and then simply lined up the survivors who followed, and talked about discipline. It's nothing more than that the road is narrow and you are not allowed to jump in line, fights are not allowed, and troubles for no reason are allowed. They tossed around for hours.