Chapter 46

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 46

    Long Qiang set up a table downstairs, with meat and vegetables, and the plate of stewed chicken nuggets in the middle of the table was steaming and oily, which looked very attractive in today's days when everyone was short of food and drink.

    Seeing Lin An coming downstairs, Long Qiang greeted with a smile: "Brother Lin is here, sit down quickly." Zhao Dong led Lin An to sit on the side of the dining table, and sat face to face with Long Qiang. It's Long Qiang's younger brother. Lin An glanced coldly at him. They were all familiar faces from his previous life, Long Qiang's confidant.

    The rest of the gangsters sat or stood around the living room with their bowls in their hands, and scattered in all directions, looking towards Lin An one after another.

    Lin An sat down, looked up at Long Qiang with a half-smile - this was a Longmen Banquet for him.

    Long Qiang was still smiling, asked Zhao Dong to fill up the wine, and raised the glass to Lin An: "In this world, it is fate to meet a fellow villager in this remote place. I will toast Brother Lin first." He put the glass together When he reached his mouth, he saw that Lin An did not move the cup in front of him, his drooping triangular eyes were narrowed, and his tone was unwavering, threatening.

    "Why, brother Lin doesn't like the wine I'm toasting?"

    "That's not true," Lin An still didn't take the wine glass, but picked up a chopsticks and put a peanut in his mouth to chew, it was still not cold. A calm expression: "I don't drink, little brother, brother Qiang, don't mind."

    "Huh." Long Qiang put down his wine glass, and the boys sitting on the left and right put down their chopsticks and tensed up, looking at Lin An with unkind eyes.

    "What are you doing, Brother Lin is our guest, please be polite to me." Long Qiang waved his hands to the left and right, wondering if it was because he had watched too many underworld movies, but his aura seemed to be that way. He also chewed a piece of peanuts, and said in a cool tone:

    "That's right, this wine is not a good thing. It's good for Brother Lin not to drink it at a young age, but I don't know that brother upstairs... Seeing Lin An looking over, Long Qiang said in a serious manner: "I just don't know how that brother can drink, why, why don't you come down and have a drink?" Here     it comes! Lin An had long expected that he would meet Long Qiang and his group, sooner or later this would happen. These gangsters are used to bullying the weak and fearing the strong, so they found this place by accident, and they have seen Huo Cheng before, so sooner or later they will be able to detect something is wrong.

    Either he acted tough from the beginning, intimidating this group of people, making them fearful and dare not act rashly, or showing weakness, hiding his space ability and gun, not being driven out by this group of people, and putting supplies on the bright side have to stay.

    If he doesn't commit crimes, this group of people will also come to bully him!

    How could they go out, his brother was burnt like this, they didn't go anywhere! If you want to leave, this group of people will leave, and if you leave cleanly, you will never want to come back!