Chapter 44

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 44

    "Don't give me a face?" Lin An chewed these four words inexplicably, and looked at Zhao Dong through the faint light from the emergency light, with a killing intent in his eyes. In the end-time zombies, people crawling out of the dead, how can an ordinary gangster withstand the murderous aura?

    Across the darkness, Zhao Dong was still shaken by that gaze, and felt as if he was being stared at by something terrible, and his whole body became weak.

    Long Qiang stood aside, his eyes darkened, and he suddenly raised his voice: "Brothers upstairs, don't get angry, it's because the people under me are ignorant, Mao Tou, come down soon."

    The little gangster called Mao Tou looked at Lin An glanced at it, unwilling to go down.

    Lin An glanced at them coldly, then turned to go back to the room, he was worried about Huo Cheng in the room.

    "Wait, brother upstairs," Long Qiang said suddenly at this moment, "I see brother you are familiar with, he is not the owner of this house, he ran out of the Jinshi team, why, why don't you come down and chat?"

    Lin An stopped and smiled silently, "Okay."

    As the young man stepped down the stairs step by step, the atmosphere in the living room also began to change. Long Qiang was sitting on the sofa in the living room, his body straight, and his younger brothers quickly surrounded him, holding the steel pipe machete in their hands, their eyes all followed the young man's steps down the stairs with vigilance, and their expressions were not good.

    For a moment, except for the sound of Lin An's footsteps going down the stairs, the whole house was silent.

    Lin An was expressionless, walked towards Long Qiang step by step with the corners of his mouth tensed, stood still in front of the sofa, met Long Qiang's eyes, ignored the fierceness in it, suddenly walked to the side of the single sofa, kicked Sofa leg: "Get out."

    "What, dare to talk to me like that, you want to die!" The younger brother followed Long Qiang domineeringly, he probably had never been treated so rudely before, glanced at his boss, and suddenly immediately Exploded, picked up the machete on the coffee table and slashed over.

    Long Qiang sat on the sofa with a relaxed expression, feeling a little relaxed.

    A pitch-black pistol appeared in the young man's hands at some point. The black barrel reached the little gangster. Under the yellow light of the emergency light, the cold black barrel exuded the smell of death.

    The little gangster immediately softened, loosened his hand, and the machete fell to the ground with a crisp sound, "Brother, he has a gun."

    Long Qiang and the others immediately tensed up, their eyes fixed on the gun in the young man's hand, and they opened their mouths. : "This brother..."

    "I tell you to go." Lin An ignored Long Qiang, staring at the little gangster standing in front of him, with a flat voice.

    The little gangster swallowed his saliva, and was about to turn his head to look at his boss when he felt a heart-piercing pain in his leg.